Latest Timeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Timeline

Just stopped and added the latest pistol, women in front of me dropping off application. Next available fingerprint date..........March 23, 2022!!

That would be 18 months or so from application drop to license issued, I believe.

Wow!

Comment

I guess Nassau didn’t learn their lesson the last time. The law is 6 months from presentment of application. Everyone should file an article 78. That’s what changed it the last time.
      Last edited by bberetta1; 04-05-2021, 06:42 PM.

Comment

covid. now they can take longer. just like it's impossible to evict anyone
        let's make america great again

Comment

Originally posted by Havfun View Post
          covid. now they can take longer. just like it's impossible to evict anyone
          They can claim that all they ant but the law states issue or Deny
          In 6 months.
          III%

Comment

New York State law says 6 months, I am willing to bet the Supreme Court might say something shorter than that when the actual work to process the application can be done in a day.
            Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Li02liberty View Post
              They can claim that all they ant but the law states issue or Deny
              In 6 months.
              Problem is who's going to hold them to it? The NRA, SAF and NYSRPA don't care to take them to court over it, and the state has more money and better lawyers than you or I can afford. Until it's taken to court, they'll do as they please.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetfan1616 View Post

Problem is who's going to hold them to it? The NRA, SAF and NYSRPA don't care to take them to court over it, and the state has more money and better lawyers than you or I can afford. Until it's taken to court, they'll do as they please.
                True but if you are waiting why not file an article 78 to push them along. If you are clean and you file it you get your license, they will do what ever they can to keep it from going to court to where they will loose. Can't change the status quo of playing god with people's rights.
                III%

Comment

Originally posted by Jetfan1616 View Post

the nra and nysr&p are taking ny to court over the license sceeeeeeeeemmmm. but i think it got postponed by the court

Comment

Working...
                  X