Pistol license fees & recent court decision

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Banzai View Post
    Actually I could see where this would be a violation of federal law because it's making it too expensive and financially discriminatory for the low income/poor citizens to exercise their constitutional rights with such a high tax 'that isn't a tax'. Hey, let's use their libtardism in our favor for a change.
    Cuomo will announce that illegals aliens and welfare recipients will get Pistol licenses free for life. In addition NYS residents will see a small tax increase to buy them one Pistol a year of their choice.

Comment

It's discriminatory to say the least, how is a privalaged middle age white male married w 2 kids still putting 1 through college supposed to be able to pay for all the "stuff" ,, never mind I just can't wait to get to free America

Comment

Originally posted by Banzai View Post
        Actually I could see where this would be a violation of federal law because it's making it too expensive and financially discriminatory for the low income/poor citizens to exercise their constitutional rights with such a high tax 'that isn't a tax'. Hey, let's use their libtardism in our favor for a change.
        This was actually one of the arguments of the NYC pistol license case regarding fees and the judges totally ignored it in their decision.
        "No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session." -- New York State Surrogate Court Judge Gideon John Tucker, Final Accounting in the Estate of A.B._, 1, Tucker (N.Y. Surrogate Court) 247, 249 (1866)

Comment

Working...
        X