See less

Social Media Checks Before Gun Purchase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I felt that this was inevitable years ago. While I don’t think it should be this way, I only post things that I would write with my parents, kids, local police, etc. all in the room with me. It’s just the way I choose to operate. Don’t worry, I have some strong opinions and some silly shit online but nothing I couldn’t reasonably defend or explain. I just think at some point all of your online activity will be used by someone to try to attack, discredit, or otherwise negatively effect you.

Comment

“nothing I couldn’t reasonably defend or explain”

To me this is exactly the point. Why TF should I have to defend or explain a single fucking syllable that I write or say? I don’t threaten people. I don’t yell fire in crowded theaters and I have no plans to subvert or overthrow the government.
      In order to exercise one God given AND Constitutionally protected right I must surrender another? No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SLYTAPEX View Post
        I felt that this was inevitable years ago. While I don’t think it should be this way, I only post things that I would write with my parents, kids, local police, etc. all in the room with me. It’s just the way I choose to operate. Don’t worry, I have some strong opinions and some silly shit online but nothing I couldn’t reasonably defend or explain. I just think at some point all of your online activity will be used by someone to try to attack, discredit, or otherwise negatively effect you.
        I kind of agree with you.
        Thats why I said FUAC, New York State is a liberal shithole where the politicians and overpaid, underworked government flunkies shit on the taxpayers.
        Tag line thanks to @Synner

He’s like a walking “Tickle Me Angry” doll.

Comment

Working...
        X