Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monroe County ignored you opt out forms

I can't embed this video.
    Click the link and be prepared to feel violated.
    How's that SAFE Act working out so far?
    Privacy requests of nearly 20,000 Monroe County pistol permit holders haven't been processed.

What? Did you really expect them to do their jobs????

Interestingly in the comments it's noted that it currently takes - in violation of State Law - 12-16 months for them to process a pistol license application.

Comment

Who thinks Nassau or Suffolk have done any better or anything at all?
      Ben

Comment

Originally posted by TTSkipper View Post
        Who thinks Nassau or Suffolk have done any better or anything at all?
        Well, Suffolk added the opt-out form as a default... Last renewal they said "Sign this" not - "here's your opt-out IF you want it". Of course, that's no guarantee they got processed.

Can anyone explain exactly WHY a judge needs to be involved? It's an opt-out form - it says "keep my info private" per the law - the only processing there needs to be is typing the name & license number into a computer database.... no judge needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Parashooter View Post

Well, Suffolk added the opt-out form as a default... Last renewal they said "Sign this" not - "here's your opt-out IF you want it". Of course, that's no guarantee they got processed.

Can anyone explain exactly WHY a judge needs to be involved? It's an opt-out form - it says "keep my info private" per the law - the only processing there needs to be is typing the name & license number into a computer database.... no judge needed.
          That makes too much sense for Nassau to implement. I wondered why judges need to be involved as well, but why would anything that the fucktards we call state senators and assemblymen or county administrators do anything that makes any sense.
          Ben

Comment

Working...
          X