Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now

Comment

Seems like...we're supposed to be victims now with no recourse and God help us if we touch one of the newly " emboldened ". Fuck that....

Comment

Originally posted by Ricekila View Post
        -- those of us with NYS / Suffolk county handgun licenses -- be allowed to at least carry loaded in our vehicles ?

I'm way past rolling on the pavement with the dazzling young urbanites trying to defend myself --

https://www.longislandgunclub.com/fo...fa-on-us-roads
        You're not carrying all the time now?

Comment

If Antfia came here in force, they would confiscate all the guns to prevent them from falling into the wrong hands and escalating things. We'd be told to be patient and understand why our homes and businesses are being burned. Any murders would be blamed on white supremacists.

Comment

Originally posted by Gort View Post
            If Antfia came here in force, they would confiscate all the guns to prevent them from falling into the wrong hands and escalating things. We'd be told to be patient and understand why our homes and businesses are being burned. Any murders would be blamed on white supremacists.
            Yes, and these folks have a seat at the table in the Biden campaign.
            Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Originally posted by SemiAutoFetish View Post

That would be illegal --
              NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

That would be illegal --
                Not really. It's only an administrative violation in Suffolk. Now, will they hem you up with some other shit? Of course they will.

And, of course, they will take your license anyway.

If your post was meant to be sarcastic, please forgive my missing it.

Comment

That would be illegal --
                  That would be true if I /you were in NYC......I try NOT to go there!

Comment

Its NY first you have to be murdered..Even then you still cant defend yourself..

Comment

Originally posted by SemiAutoFetish View Post

I see it this way -- having a handgun licence is a tremendous responsibility -- being a NRA certified instructor adds to that --

If I got jammed up besides having all my firearms taken into protective custody and never seeing them again + lawyer costs ---

The press would have a field day ---now add on top of all that ---- I be a Jew --

"and in other news on LawnGuyLand" --- "An NRA instructor used his "weapon" to shoot a dazzling young bible toting urbinite who was trying to steal his car ---- this Jooooooo did not possess a valid CCW" --
                      NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Working...
                      X