PA Non-resident license

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveT View Post

I disagree. See post #18 and the reciprocity agreement pdf also in the following thread:

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=315363&page=2

If you still hold the same opinion after reading this, let us know why.
    See my post above. I've never seen an actual letter from the attorney general in Pa. The letter quoted in the thread is not a screen shot of an AG's letter. The referenced letter itself says that it is not legally binding and you should consult an attorney for an interpretation. Further, the letter mistakenly says the Reciprocity Agreement is silent as to resident/non resident when in actuality the RA clearly states who it applies to, namely, citizens of the respective states. So that to me makes the thread's post #18 letter suspicious.

The stakes are too high IMHO to trust a thread discussion or a concealed carry website over the unambiguous language of a regulation or statute.

Comment

I wouldn't hesitate, I carried on a NH non-resident license in PA.
      That being said, it's easy to take an enjoyable road trip to PA Center County and pick up a PA non-resident..... so, that's what I did too.
      NRA LIFE | SAF | GOA | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R

Comment

Working...
      X