New Hampshire non resident ccw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bberetta1 View Post
    I need to get on this. They issue to Nassau license with restrictions, correct?
    Yep. And it's full carry. No restrictions.

Comment

I dont see on the NH website or application where it even requires sending in a copy of our Nassau County license.

Comment

Originally posted by MFStang View Post
        I dont see on the NH website or application where it even requires sending in a copy of our Nassau County license.
        You don't have to

Comment

Do you know if they bothered contacting any of your references?

Comment

Originally posted by cas View Post
            Do you know if they bothered contacting any of your references?
            Don't think so I was a reference for someone and never got a call... they don't ask for a phone number on app

Comment

Originally posted by Nthill93 View Post

2 weeks ago
              Wth! Mines almost a month and still nothing! I wonder why?

Comment

I just got mine. Thanks guys👍. Mailed the paperwork out and $100 check. 10 days later, I have my NH CCW.

https://www.nh.gov/safety/divisions/...ing/plupr.html

Comment

Originally posted by CommackBoy View Post
                  Do you still need a non resident permit in NH? They just enacted constitutional carry.
                  So that's got reciprocity with the rest of the country, right?

(heavy sarcasm)
                  “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I have read that there is some discussion as to whether the non-resident NH is recognized by PA due to the wording of the agreement. I ran across this post
                    http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=315119

Originally Posted by HXD View Post

The first "Whereas" in the reciprocity agreement gave me cause for concern:
                    "WHEREAS, the purpose of this reciprocity agreement is to extend reciprocal concealed firearm permit/license privileges to the citizens of the State of New Hampshire and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania," (emphasis mine)

I sent an email to the Pennsylvania Attorney General's Office after Kane got tossed on her ass, with the following material facts:
                    -I am a resident of the State of New York, and I do not claim residency in any other state
                    -I have a valid New Hampshire nonresident permit
                    -I am concerned about the wording of the agreement and would like clarification

The email that I received in return was that the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania honors both resident and nonresident permits issued in the State of New Hampshire. The email was received on 13 Sept 2016.

Comment

Working...
                    X