Utah non resident

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Utah non resident

Hey Everyone, will I get something in the mail to renew? Its up in July, or is there a place online I have to go.
    thanks!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms."
    - James Madison

I think within 45 days of expiration date.....
    NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Pistol Instructor
    NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member
    Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Member

Comment

I did mine online, it was amazingly simple and quick!

Comment

https://www.longislandgunclub.com/fo...y-utah-license
        Originally posted by vmtcmt View Post
        Cost me a total of $23.25. including $7.50 late fee, and $0.75 convenience charge for doing it online.. Took less than 10 minutes, from the comfort of my own home. Hardest part, if you want to call it that, was getting a passport photo. As a general FYI, their renewal site will not accept a 1200dpi .jpeg, but had no issue after I dumbed it down to 300 dpi. Guess there is a file size limit.

BTW, you have up to a year to renew your Utah license after it expires. If it's expired more than a year, you'll have to go see Foosel and take his class again. Good thing I checked. I had less than two weeks.

Easier, faster, and much cheaper to renew a license issued by a state 2000 miles away, that I have never set foot in, and is recognized by 30+ other states, than it is the one I was issued by the state I have spent my entire life in.

Originally posted by paultm View Post
        Does Utah send out notifications when its time to renew?
        Originally posted by vmtcmt View Post
        Snail mail
        https://bci.utah.gov/concealed-firearm/
        Steve

Comment

Go online. Super simple and quick. I believe it was a digital checkbox format (you first enter your #) and then you get it within a couple of weeks. You can do the passport style photo against a white wall with a digital camera, crop it to passport standards (guide is online) and attach it during the online renewal. Even that was easier than it seemed.

Comment

Imagine if the full reciprocity bill goes through, they will have lines around the corner, no, around the state.
            Post count uber alles!
            Saying we don’t need firearms because we have the Police is like saying we don’t need fire extinguishers because we have the Fire Department.
            Rich or poor, it's good to have money!
            If 'pro' is the opposite of 'con', what is the opposite of 'progress'?
            If at First You Don't Succeed, Skydiving Is Not for You.
            A nation of sheep, invites a government of wolves.

Comment

Working...
            X