Centre County road trip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Centre County road trip?

Anyone else have to renew their PA? Not sure which one but I’m going to go down in the next few weeks, ideally on a Monday.
    Anyone want to carpool?

Lackawanna County (Scranton) is a lot closer than Centre County, and they also issue PA Non-resident carry licenses. In and out in 15 minutes. Don Trump Jr was renewing his license there.

Comment

went to centre last Thursday, drove around to cabela on way back ..... had i known ...... in out 20 minutes or less

Comment

Not renew but application for one, I am in.

Comment

Going back to when Sheriff Nau opened his doors to us lowly NY’ers I’ve been a Centre County fan. It’s a bit of a drive but I’m a believer in supporting those who’ve supported us. Denny is no longer the Sheriff but their office is still a good one.
          And I have an open promise to the girls in the office down there. A bag of LI bagels and muffins every 5 years whether they need them or not.

Comment

Originally posted by 1062_ZEBRA View Post
            Lackawanna County (Scranton) is a lot closer than Centre County, and they also issue PA Non-resident carry licenses. In and out in 15 minutes. Don Trump Jr was renewing his license there.
            Every time someone mentions Lackawanna County, someone else says they do not issue licenses to those with restrictions. What makes you say they issue them?

Comment

joeydiver and I might be interested. Depends on the day and what’s going on at work too. Please keep me posted. Thanks.
              Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

I would be up for a trip on a Friday. That is my day off.

Comment

I’m thinking a Monday only because driving back to LI later on a Friday can suck extra special.
                  If we are sharing the driving I’m open to anything

Comment

I'm due. Save me a seat. Or I can drive.
                    Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

I drive a grand Cherokee, room for me +3. Just as happy to be a passenger if someone has a bigger rig. Or maybe it’s a 2 car trip?
                      Lets look at dates? I can be as flexible as needed as long as I’m not traveling. My vote is not a Friday.

Comment

PA used to accept non-resident NH up until April of this year. They stopped for some reason.... 😢
                        NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Pistol Instructor
                        NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member
                        Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Member

Comment

Harmonic ligc meet up in center county with a side trip to cabelas???

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post

Every time someone mentions Lackawanna County, someone else says they do not issue licenses to those with restrictions. What makes you say they issue them?
                            I renewed my license (first issued in Centre County) there a couple of months ago. I can confirm that they do renewals and assume from my conversations there that they also issue first -time licenses.

A phone call to the Lackawanna Sheriff can resolve any questions.

Comment

From everything I've read, Reading in Berks County is non-resident friendly, in and out.

Comment

Working...
                              X