No announcement yet.

Centre County road trip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you notice all the firearm related pamphlets in their office? Makes you feel good that they're so pro 2A.
    Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!
    Certified NROI RSO

Member Freeport R&R

Comment

Originally posted by Postal Bob View Post
      Did you notice all the firearm related pamphlets in their office? Makes you feel good that they're so pro 2A.
      Yup they were even giving away free targets lol

Comment

Didnt get a free target but got a free shot when the clerk leaned over in her hands T. .shirt.

Comment

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Comment

Ok, so I guess you learn something new every day. My daughter has been at Penn State for 3 years and I have been to Bellefont several times, but never knew of this non-resident carry What is the benefit of doing this as a NY resident? I'm headed there in the next couple of weeks to visit and was wondering whether I should get one.

Comment

Originally posted by undrwtr1 View Post
              Ok, so I guess you learn something new every day. My daughter has been at Penn State for 3 years and I have been to Bellefont several times, but never knew of this non-resident carry What is the benefit of doing this as a NY resident? I'm headed there in the next couple of weeks to visit and was wondering whether I should get one.
              Adds a number of states that do not recognize NY CCW.

Support those who support us.
              if you are in the neighborhood, stop by. The Sheriff is a nice guy and refreshing to talk with. I think it’s $20 or $25 for a 5 year license...why not.

Comment

So the PA permit can be used for reciprocity in states that have none with NY? How is that possible if I’m not even a resident of that state? I’m going to do it anyway because I’m there and it’s only a few bucks, but I’m still trying to understand how a non-resident license there can help me when I’m not a resident.

Comment

So the PA permit can be used for reciprocity in states that have none with NY? How is that possible if I’m not even a resident of that state? I’m going to do it anyway because I’m there and it’s only a few bucks, but I’m still trying to understand how a non-resident license there can help me when I’m not a resident.
                  Because PA recognizes non-residents for their permit, and other states offer reciprocity with persons carrying the PA permit. It's that simple. New York is just one big scumbag that will not recognize anybody else, period.

Comment

Nice - I’m gonna head there in a couple of weeks!

Comment

How is that possible if I’m not even a resident of that state?
                      It's called being in "Free America". NY is not part of "Free America". You got too used to taking it up the ass here in NY. Most of the Country operates the way the Founding Fathers meant it to be.
                      Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!
                      Certified NROI RSO

Member Freeport R&R

Comment

Nice - I’m gonna head there in a couple of weeks!
                        There are a few nonres permits that cover a majority of the US. Depending on whether and where you travel it can be smart/helpful to hold Utah, Florida and PA. Utah being the most widely recognized for nonres CCW offering around 35 states.

Comment

https://www.usacarry.com/concealed_c...city_maps.html
                          Steve

Comment

Working...
                          X