Appointment with the sheriff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appointment with the sheriff

Been down here in North Carolina for a few months now. Got my NC driver's license and then took the requisite course for my concealed carry license. I was able to carry concealed with my non-resident PA and FL licences until I became a permanent resident. I think there's some poetic justice in that my face-to-face with the sheriff is scheduled for 11/6 - Election Day. Every day I reflect on how glad I am to be out of newyorkistan. I had to have my application notarized, and the vice president at the local bank (who notarized my application) was telling me that both she and her husband went through the process and how nice the sheriff was! I tell you - it's different here!

It's a different world away from that shithole state!
    Later, Steve
    People are crazy and times are strange
    I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
    I used to care but........ things have changed

Comment

good for you , being part of America again ,my kid moved to NC two years ago never looked back

Comment

We filed our paperwork, got fingerprints and pictures taken as soon as we had GA temporary drivers licenses... 7 days later, we had our GWL’s in the mail box.

Of course I had to buy a gun to celebrate- no background check required with that little card. Next up is venturing into class 3 territory.
        Africa Part 2: May 2018

Comment

I think each county does it a little different process on concel permit.
          Brunswick co. No need for a face to face interview .
          Time frame was 6 weeks .

Comment

The sheriff is near.
            John Valuk is dead. He fell on his head.

Comment

Working...
            X