Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NRATC53 View Post

Having handguns w/o NJ paperwork
    Was he carrying loaded on his person? Did he have a valid LEOSA qualification card (within 12 months) and agency ID on his person? Retired NJ or out of state LEO?
    Sounds like a potential lawsuit, even if by some miracle CCW reciprocity passes in the future I would still never carry in NJ, NYC. Those fascist states can burn down to the ground for all I care.

Comment

Originally posted by M_F View Post

Was he carrying loaded on his person? Did he have a valid LEOSA qualification card (within 12 months) and agency ID on his person? Retired NJ or out of state LEO?
      Sounds like a potential lawsuit, even if by some miracle CCW reciprocity passes in the future I would still never carry in NJ, NYC. Those fascist states can burn down to the ground for all I care.
      Yes to all. He stopped at a hotel as he was too tired to continue the drive home and was outed by a hotel employee and arrested. Cost him 5K to get his guns back
      Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Originally posted by NRATC53 View Post

Yes to all. He stopped at a hotel as he was too tired to continue the drive home and was outed by a hotel employee and arrested. Cost him 5K to get his guns back
        WOW, I hope more folks that carry under LEOSA learn from this unfortunate event, and the risks associated with traveling through fascist NJ. I'm guessing he retired from a police agency Outside New Jersey?
        I wonder if those tyrants that arrested him would have also arrested a retired NJ cop that is LEOSA qualified (can qualify out of state as long as they have a retired ID).

According to this FAQ by the fascist gov murphy regime out of state retired LEOSA qualified individuals carrying in NJ Do NOT need a NJ CCW permit, only NJ residents do. Check out #11

https://www.njsp.org/firearms/pdf/FA...RLEO_LEOSA.pdf
        Last edited by M_F; 02-11-2019, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X