PA Non-resident CCW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mega2899 View Post

Yup! Willing to take a day off and get my permit. Gotta make a day out of it and hit up cabelas and grab some food. Need to do this by September.
    I should be good anytime in August, although I'll just be taking up a seat that someone who wants to renew or apply might need.

Comment

Went to Lackawanna Sheriffs dept
      this morning to renew my non resident which I got there 5 yrs ago and was do for renewal July 16. Took all of 10 minutes.
      BUT, after she handed me my license, she said “ you better find another county to renew in 5 years because we are not issuing to NY sportsman anymore.” I have. Suffolk CCW with the sportsman restriction.

It seemed like they begrudgingly renewed me. I didn’t ask any questions, just paid the 20 bucks, handed me the new license, and I got the hell out of there quickly.
      NRA MEMBER-NRA RSO-NYSRPA
      FREEPORT R&R
      NY CCW - FLORIDA CCW - UTAH CCW - PA CCW
      APPLESEED RIFLEMAN
      2015 PISTOL CHAMPION FROM THAT OTHER L.I. GUN FORUM

Comment

Which proves only one thing.....they are just breaking rule #1 . You got lucky, so go play lotto, quick!

Comment

I’m free to go aug 5 or 6th. I can drive , I have a Jetta so no large people for the back unless you want a tight fit. Just let me know.
          III%

Comment

Working...
          X