Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Li02liberty
    replied
    I’m free to go aug 5 or 6th. I can drive , I have a Jetta so no large people for the back unless you want a tight fit. Just let me know.

Leave a comment:

• bigbore44
    replied
    Which proves only one thing.....they are just breaking rule #1 . You got lucky, so go play lotto, quick!

Leave a comment:

• GoodGuywithGuns
    replied
    Went to Lackawanna Sheriffs dept
    this morning to renew my non resident which I got there 5 yrs ago and was do for renewal July 16. Took all of 10 minutes.
    BUT, after she handed me my license, she said “ you better find another county to renew in 5 years because we are not issuing to NY sportsman anymore.” I have. Suffolk CCW with the sportsman restriction.

It seemed like they begrudgingly renewed me. I didn’t ask any questions, just paid the 20 bucks, handed me the new license, and I got the hell out of there quickly.

Leave a comment:

• Range Time
    replied
    Originally posted by Mega2899 View Post

Yup! Willing to take a day off and get my permit. Gotta make a day out of it and hit up cabelas and grab some food. Need to do this by September.
    I should be good anytime in August, although I'll just be taking up a seat that someone who wants to renew or apply might need.

Leave a comment:

• Mega2899
    replied
    Originally posted by Range Time View Post

Freedom is well worth a day off.

Look at the ride like a work day in an office. You sit for four hours chatting with the guy next to you to relieve the frustration, run an errand and grab a bite to eat on your lunch break, and sit for another four hours until you get home. The upside here is you get a CCW license for your trouble.
    Yup! Willing to take a day off and get my permit. Gotta make a day out of it and hit up cabelas and grab some food. Need to do this by September.

Leave a comment:

• Range Time
    replied
    Originally posted by Russian View Post
    This is M-F work hours, I guess? I would like to go too and share trip expenses but work is gets on the way.
    Freedom is well worth a day off.

Look at the ride like a work day in an office. You sit for four hours chatting with the guy next to you to relieve the frustration, run an errand and grab a bite to eat on your lunch break, and sit for another four hours until you get home. The upside here is you get a CCW license for your trouble.

Leave a comment:

• Mega2899
    replied
    Stop by cabelas before or after we get the license sounds like a great idea..

Leave a comment:

• Mega2899
    replied
    Originally posted by Russian View Post
    This is M-F work hours, I guess? I would like to go too and share trip expenses but work is gets on the way.
    That too is my problem. Gonna have to take a day off to go.

Leave a comment:

• Russian
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Range Time
    replied
    Originally posted by Mega2899 View Post

Awesome! Maybe get a few more people. I’ll use the mommy van lol
    That makes sense. From what I hear, moms demand gun sense.

Leave a comment:

• Vitaman
    replied
    Originally posted by SemiAutoFetish View Post
    last time I went to renew my license and had the kids and wife in the car; UGH what torture! It was a 4+ hour drive from hell!
    not to mention if you park at the bottom of the hill and have to walk up it. Bring climbing ropes and pitons.

Leave a comment:

• Sig
    replied
    Leave early, get license, shoot clays, then return to shithole. That's my routine.

Leave a comment:

• Mega2899
    replied
    Originally posted by Range Time View Post

I don't need to go, but I can keep you company if no one else is interested (although I find that hard to believe).
    Awesome! Maybe get a few more people. I’ll use the mommy van lol

Leave a comment:

• Pat M
    replied
    Originally posted by pilot_pete View Post

Thanks! You did all the research for me! Wow, still a 2 hour flight each way.
    I'll kick in fuel money.

Leave a comment:

• Pat M
    replied
    Originally posted by M-14BULLETTS View Post

wow some one else remembers Zahn the grassy knoll, i flew out of there a long long time ago
    On the other side of the tracks, south of Republic? Was Alan Blvd. the road to get there? I remember watching planes take off with my dad when I was little.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X