Gun Laws In California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun Laws In California

Does anyone know how i can find out what the gun laws in California are. Specifically pistols?
    I will be moving to southern Cali, Orange Co. Next year.
    I am hoping i am not going to have to sell all of my pistols.
    I have a 45 semi and a 9mm semi.
    From what i am reading it sounds like Cali, keeps changing the laws and adding more and more gun to the list of pistols that you cannot own.
    Does anyone know for sure, or even if i can call to fond out????

Good lord man earthquakes, mudslides, wildfires and being surrounded by commifornians 24/7 don't do it!!! Your heading into hell.....

Comment

lol, It may not be hell, but more like purgatory for now. Once i get settled there I will be waiting for my citizenship for New Zealand and then moving there full time, or at least 4-6 months out of the year.

Comment

I have been a gun owner forever, and to be honest with the world in the shape that it is in today, It is a very vulnerable feeling to think about not having one, just in case the day comes when i might have to protect my family.

Comment

Dont forget mandatory power shutdowns too

Comment

Where are mandatory power shutdowns? Cali. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by sickofny View Post
              Good lord man earthquakes, mudslides, wildfires and being surrounded by commifornians 24/7 don't do it!!! Your heading into hell.....
              Run, run like the wind...

Comment

Originally posted by nazz315430 View Post
                lol, It may not be hell, but more like purgatory for now. Once i get settled there I will be waiting for my citizenship for New Zealand and then moving there full time, or at least 4-6 months out of the year.
                Because NZ is so much more gun friendly?

Comment

No, because living there is like living on another planet. They say the country is clean and green and they aren't kidding. I have been there about 10 times. We have family there and and children, so besides being a lifetime New Yorker, we have family in NZ. Believe it or not, their gun laws there are not as restrictive as here. There are things about it that are more expensive, but other things that aren't. That is why I will more than likely be living here and there.

Comment

you just have to decide if you want to wear a red bandana or a blue bandana

Comment

Originally posted by nazz315430 View Post
                      Where are mandatory power shutdowns? Cali. Why?
                      Because their power system is somewhat run down and during dry spells and wind they cause like 10% of the wildfires in that liberal shithole
                      "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

https://oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/a...df/cfl2016.pdf

This is a summary from the site mentioned above by vmtcmt. At 14 pages, it's still the most concise I could find.

Comment

6 bucks a gallon of gas in California

Comment

Originally posted by Ransom View Post
                            6 bucks a gallon of gas in California
                            $ 600 to register your car

Comment

Working...
                            X