Virginia, Love and Hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virginia, Love and Hate

So, today I love Virginia, my non-resident Concealed Permit took them 20 days to process, including time in return mail. They received my application on the 5th of this month and I have the permit in my wallet already.

Sadly, they also just introduced a flurry of anti-gun legislation that might start a revolution. (again) Bastards.

LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, open seven days

Thank Bloomturd.
    Steve

Comment

While the eighth state to secede in the War Between The States, Virginia may have been the staunchest (and best leaders).

Good place to start a dust-up.
      "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

Things are changing.......

morrissey.jpg

Comment

I suspect come January 1, Virginia will shift more towards the progressive way of life.

Paul

Comment

The new Virgina = NY light

However, there may be a silver lining....if VA starts passing all the anti 2A laws the dumbocrats want, it may be a "wake up" call for all the fuds out there across the country who continue to live in their delusion that "they'll never take our guns". It's one thing for the liberal centers of the country (North East & CA) to vote anti 2A, it's quite another when it's in the south.
            Last edited by psydaddy; 11-27-2019, 09:10 AM.

Comment

There are 4 at least VERY BAD anti-2A laws that are supposed to be passed in VA next year:
              1. Ban and confiscate/turn in any semauto that can hold a 10+ magazine and any revolver; No pistols over 50 ounces (I think); Ban on any SG with a pistol grip.
              2. Ban on any kind of gathering for firearms training.
              3. No more youth hunting program.
              4. Felony for a minor (<18) to use a firearm with in their own home for defense.
              I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
              I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Working...
              X