No announcement yet.

Just renewed my Utah License

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to renew my Utah Instructor lic soon, required or not I like going to SLC and will be doing that ASAP. Pit stop at Black Rifle Coffee while I’m there 👍🇺🇸
    The whole licensing team out there are great. I think Mindy is still the only POC for licenses for the state. One woman and they still rock with processing times and responses to inquiries.

Comment

Originally posted by LIsevereWX View Post
      Renewed my Utah online as well. Super easy and came in less than 2 weeks. Prob most of us renewing now were in Fossel's Utah class.
      Fossel's Utah class ..is there a link to more info? Been meaning to attend a utah ccw class somewhere nearby

Comment

Originally posted by cybergrid View Post

Fossel's Utah class ..is there a link to more info? Been meaning to attend a utah ccw class somewhere nearby
        This thread is over 4 years old. Not sure if Foosel still lives in the region. I believe Huntington Guy is authorized to teach the course. You may want to reach out to him.
        Steve

Comment

Ha just noticed that original thread was from 4 years ago Will check with Huntington Guy. Thanks.

Comment

Chris posted here on LIGC recently. He is a top notch instructor, I defer to him if he is still doing classes.

Comment

Thanks. If either of you Foosel or Huntington Guyare planning on offering the UTAH ccw class nearby (within a 2 hr drive) I would be very interested in signing up.

Comment

Thanks. If either of you Foosel or Huntington Guyare planning on offering the UTAH ccw class nearby (within a 2 hr drive) I would be very interested in signing up.
                Same here.
                NRA Life member

Comment

+ 1

Comment

I've let my Utah instructors license lapse. I'm sorry that I can't help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Coqui View Post
                      Bringing this back to life. Looking for sone documents in safe over the weekend. License expired in March 🤦‍♂️. Renewed on line, check your dates. Never received a renewal.
                      Why was a pistol license that covered you in many states for concealed carry, sitting in a safe?

The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
                        Chris posted here on LIGC recently. He is a top notch instructor, I defer to him if he is still doing classes.
                        Since I let everything expire, I would be happy to take your class! Just say when.

Comment

I renewed mine back in May, or June. Easy, Peasey, Lemon, Squeezey!

Sorry now that I didn't think to post it here.

Comment

Working...
                          X