centre county PA non resident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

centre county PA non resident

Has anyone gone to centre county pa recently for non resident license?...Just bring down your sportsmans license and fill out paper work and they will issue non resident full carry?

Yes. You need to supply 2 references (I think address & phone #)
    NRA Patron Life Member
    Caribou R&P Club Range Officer
    NRA RSO

Comment

Thanks Doug

Comment

My buddy went last week with a business permit and was in and out in 10 min

Long drive

Lackawana won’t do it anymore unless it says specifically “carry” which it should as NYS only issues carry or premises

Comment

The worst part is the drive. I've taken more time at a rest stop to eat and pee than it takes to renew there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Squid View Post
            The worst part is the drive. I've taken more time at a rest stop to eat and pee than it takes to renew there.
            The drive is soooo long that that I'm thinking of not renewing because I can't find the time to go.

Comment

Whoever makes the trip, remember to bring the nice folks some fresh LI bagels.

Comment

Fill out the paperwork in advance and you can be done in 3 minutes.

Comment

Bring a friend and plan a day out of it. That drive is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mega2899 View Post
                    Some nice sporting clays courses in PA. Lehigh Valley & M&E are both excellent.
                    NRA Life member

Comment

Originally posted by Sig View Post

Some nice sporting clays courses in PA. Lehigh Valley & M&E are both excellent.
                      Cabelas on the way back.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Squid View Post
                        I disagree..what's worse is having to park at the bottom of the hill. Bring a rope and climbing gear.
                        "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." –Thomas B. Reed (1886)

Comment

My company HQ is in Harrisburg. My plan is to stop at Centre County next time I go into the office. The last time I was there was in October and I flew in and out without having a car due to my coming from another city first. I am actually annoyed that my boss hasn’t scheduled an in person meeting in almost 4 months.

Comment

“It’s a long way”. Big fucking deal. It’s a beautiful country, get out and smell the air once in a while.
                            NRA LIFE | SAF | GOA | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R

Comment

Originally posted by Mega2899 View Post
                              Took the wife and kids once on that trip - just for this (my renewal). Never again IDK WTF I was thinking....

Comment

Working...
                              X