Centre county sheriff open for renewals & new licenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Centre county sheriff open for renewals & new licenses

I spoke with them yesterday & was told they are open by appointment only.
    NRA Life member

I called today to see if I could come by tomorrow as I will be in PA for work. At first they told me no appointments until 9/10, but when I said I was going to be in town, she said she would squeeze me in. Nice lady.

Will a Suffolk County Sportsman's permit be an issue or do they accept those?

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
      That's what I gave them the last 2 times. No problem you're GTG.

NRA Life member

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
        I called today to see if I could come by tomorrow as I will be in PA for work. At first they told me no appointments until 9/10, but when I said I was going to be in town, she said she would squeeze me in. Nice lady.

thats a long ass trip....but worth it

Comment

Originally posted by SemiAutoFetish View Post

thats a long ass trip....but worth it
          I have to be in Middletown for work. It is about an hour away from there.

Comment

The drive was absurdly long. I got hammered first on the cross bronx and then Waze had me leave 80 and crawl through little towns in the middle of nowhere with construction that stopped traffic at times, only to eventually put me back on 80. I left West babylon with the rental car at 8:30 and walked into the Sheriff's office at 2:30. Tough to find parking. Now that I am done bitching, I was in and out in literally 10 minutes and the ladies there were so nice. My sportsman's license was fine. It made me angry that our process is so difficult and long. There is no reason for it.

Comment

Working...
            X