Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOA sues Philadelphia........

GOA Sues City of Philadelphia over Gun Permit Processing Delays

Gun Owners of America, along with ten residents of Philadelphia, is suing the city for excessive delays in license to carry firearms (LTCF) processing.

“The Philadelphia Police Department is not accepting LTCF applications in a timely manner,” said Dr. Val Finnell, Pennsylvania Director for Gun Owners of America. “At least two of our plaintiffs have received initial appointments for January of 2022 and that’s unacceptable.”

The law requires LTCF permits to be issued within 45 days.

Jan 2022 appointment dates WTF!
    A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

I just love lawsuits.
    Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post
      I just love lawsuits.
      Like when NYS sues the NRA? Or when Cumhole sues the Federal Government?
      Steve

Comment

Originally posted by vmtcmt View Post

I just like lawsuits in general. They bind us together.
        Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Originally posted by vmtcmt View Post

If we didn't sue each other we wouldn't need lawyers. I don't evenlike talking to my own lawyers, let alone lawyers who want to sue me.

Comment

Still goes to show you there are places more fucked up then New Yorkastanky
            A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Comment

At least they can buy a handgun without a license, but I agree, waiting for a license 2 years is absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by ANYGUNWILLDOIFUWILLDO View Post
                Still goes to show you there are places more fucked up then New Yorkastanky
                There might be, but this isn't one of them. The comparison is to NYC, which is worse. NYS would be compared to PA, which is better.

Either way, more than a year for ANY government license is preposterous!

Comment

Working...
                X