Timelines right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exonautic View Post

Do i fill out that app in lieu of the Suffolk one or along with it?
    Yep. Along with.

And if they refuse to accept it - well that's also a violation.... I would be headed off to the county exec's office and yelling at someone there. (well, speaking VERY clearly and Firmly....) And then contacting DCJS.

Comment

Originally posted by Parashooter View Post

Yep. Along with.

And if they refuse to accept it - well that's also a violation.... I would be headed off to the county exec's office and yelling at someone there. (well, speaking VERY clearly and Firmly....) And then contacting DCJS.
      question, should i have references fill out both since i"m submitting both, or just the normal one?

Comment

Originally posted by Parashooter View Post

The game they are playing now is they don't give you THE APPLICATION when you ask for it - they give you an "applicant questionnaire" - and apparently fill out the NYSP Application with you when they do the interview

Remember - Understaffing, "we're too busy", no response from FBI or health dept on checks - are NOT ACCEPTABLE delays. - Specfically laid out in the Law.
        So if a Suffolk County police officer pulls me over and asks for my licence I can give him a licence questionnaire instead?
        I've also considered how to apply the timeline gimmick to other laws. if caught speeding doing 60 in a 40 I'll just say the first 40 mph were for today and the second 20 is for the future. This shit is great. You can apply it to laws, taxes, bills, work.
        "Sure Boss, I worked my 40 hours. 20 this week and 20 next week"

Comment

Originally posted by Exonautic View Post

question, should i have references fill out both since i"m submitting both, or just the normal one?
          I would have them fill out both... don't give them any wiggle room to make excuses.

Comment

I am going on 13 months since I submitted my application. Still no call for an interview. I was assigned an IO when I called a couple months ago to check in on it. Sure the wait time is even longer if you put yours in soon

Comment

They have giant signs on the doors telling you "Enter" and "Exit." If rules are that important to them, they should adhere to the six-month law. Those signs crack me up every time I go there.

Comment

I have 3 tickets within the last year. Should I be worried they're going to use that as grounds for denial if I try and Article 87?

Comment

Originally posted by Turfman81 View Post
                  I am going on 13 months since I submitted my application. Still no call for an interview. I was assigned an IO when I called a couple months ago to check in on it. Sure the wait time is even longer if you put yours in soon
                  So Tomorrow morning you should be on the phone to the County Executive - and then to your County Legislator demanding to know why they are being allowed to abuse Law-Abiding-Citizens and flout the law. (feeling like a broken record saying this again...)

Comment

Originally posted by wdeister08 View Post
                    I have 3 tickets within the last year. Should I be worried they're going to use that as grounds for denial if I try and Article 87?
                    I think they ask you questions regarding traffic tickets but they should not be denying people based on traffic tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by wdeister08 View Post
                      They can only deny you for reasons that are written in the law

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                        X