No announcement yet.

Timelines right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cousin hit 18 months this week. 6 months since his interview.
    Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

Comment

Originally posted by Paté View Post
      My cousin hit 18 months this week. 6 months since his interview.
      That's fucking absurd!

Comment

That is insane. About 7 years ago got mine in 4 months. Guess there has been a huge increase in apps since then. But still no excuse for that kind of a wait.

Comment

Originally posted by LIsevereWX View Post
          That is insane. About 7 years ago got mine in 4 months. Guess there has been a huge increase in apps since then. But still no excuse for that kind of a wait.
          Mine was a year about 4 years ago. Didn't know about the 6 month rule.

Comment

Yep, me too, turned in App on Mar 2009, interview Apr 2009, Call to wife Jun 2009, license July 2009

Comment

The problem too, well it should have made it less intrusive, is the SAFE Act, which wanted all counties to use the same N.Y. State Application, which is not nearly intrusive as the Suffolk County Application, but Suffolk still wants their intrusive questions answered for Application, which is why we fill out 2 applications for one license, which there should be some legal issue with to begin with.

Comment

Guess there has been a huge increase in apps since then. But still no excuse for that kind of a wait.
                Hit the nail on the head. Can you imagine if there was a similar wait time for a drivers license, with the county saying 'sorry we are backed-up, there are a lot of people applying for a drivers license these days'? There would be riots.

Comment

Originally posted by nyvdcs View Post

Hit the nail on the head. Can you imagine if there was a similar wait time for a drivers license, with the county saying 'sorry we are backed-up, there are a lot of people applying for a drivers license these days'? There would be riots.
                  Yeah, but cars aren't dangerous like guns.
                  Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Working...
                  X