No announcement yet.

Timelines right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just called the SCPD PLB. They say they are now up to the beginning of April 2018 for submitted applications and assigning to IO's. My application is dated 4/24/18. She said within the month for an IO to call me but couldn't give me a more specific date.
    Lieutenant: You got a pistol permit?
    Nick Charles: No.
    Lieutenant: Ever heard of the Sullivan Act?
    Nora Charles: Oh, that's all right, we're married.
    -The Thin Man - 1934

Comment

Just wait until they also need to check your Google search history and FB postings!
      I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
      I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

It would be much faster to move out of NY, buy properties in multiple states, and obtain carry permits in those states before receiving the blessings from SCPD PLB to exercise your constitutional rights.

Comment

Originally posted by M_F View Post
          It would be much faster to move out of NY, buy properties in multiple states, and obtain carry permits in those states before receiving the blessings from SCPD PLB to exercise your constitutional rights.
          Sad but true.
          NRA LIFE | SAF | GOA | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R

Comment

Just made my monthly follow up call to the SCPD PLB on my application status. At least finally now, February, it has been assigned to an IO. She said I should be hearing something in a month or two. Application filed in April 2018.
            Lieutenant: You got a pistol permit?
            Nick Charles: No.
            Lieutenant: Ever heard of the Sullivan Act?
            Nora Charles: Oh, that's all right, we're married.
            -The Thin Man - 1934

Comment

Originally posted by pilot_pete View Post
              Just made my monthly follow up call to the SCPD PLB on my application status. At least finally now, February, it has been assigned to an IO. She said I should be hearing something in a month or two. Application filed in April 2018.
              Don't you mean your "Questionnaire"

By their distorted logic you have yet to fill out the "application"

Comment

When I called my io earlier this week he said I got a month left. My living situation is weird and my io had trouble figuring it out so I called him at a good time I guess.

Comment

Working...
                X