How to find out If someone has a Suffolk Pistol Permit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please please call me.
    Some of the above advice was good, some maybe less so.
    A phone call with me might save you much grief.
    Ask for Alan, 631-261-1235.
    LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, open seven days

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post
      Please please call me.
      Some of the above advice was good, some maybe less so.
      A phone call with me might save you much grief.
      Ask for Alan, 631-261-1235.
      What could you possibly know about this kind of thing?
      Just because you’re an FFL in Suffolk County and have probably dealt with this exact situation before?
      Tag line thanks to @Synner

He’s like a walking “Tickle Me Angry” doll.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

What could you possibly know about this kind of thing?
        Just because you’re an FFL in Suffolk County and have probably dealt with this exact situation before?
        "and have probably dealt with this exact situation before" .....literally every day we are open.
        And we are open every day.

LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, open seven days

Comment

Guys. Again Thanks times TEN. Here is bottom line. 1] FIL is not hitting on all 8. So he can not transfer a carrot . As a Matter of fact from the last time I posted, He was not and still is still not at the care facility I was told he was. His Wife is also in the Hospital . CHF. Also not on top of things. Turns out not all of the daughters are in the circle. [ 5 girls and an adopted boy] Just Got a call from one asking where her Dad was.
          Spoke to my wife on the phone , I asked who, what when, where and about her convicted felon brother coming for a visit from TENN. I got yelled at. See it only started about a Police officers Fire Arm an now escalated to this who gets/controls what.
          Thanks guys, you Have been a great help
          Please close this thread.
          Better to have A gun in your hand, then a Cop on the phone

Comment

Couple of things: Does dad have a will?
            What is the present location of the pistol(s)? Don't put it past a visiting relative, or a home health aide or repairman to steal the pistol. My father was in similar medical crisis when all his firearms, real heirloom guns, disappeared while he was in his sickbed.
            The sister can turn the pistol in at a gun buy back, so don't trust her. A convicted felon in the household means that any gun in the house must be locked in a safe, with no possible access by the felon.
            Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

Yes there is A will , Gun[s] are locked in a REAL safe along with his Police ID and shields.
              I,m gonna stop pushing this with her Family four other girls and a Boy adopted. The Mother Died last night..
              Again thank to all.

Comment

My condolences on you loss.
                "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
                Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
                Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Raven View Post
                  Yes there is A will , Gun[s] are locked in a REAL safe along with his Police ID and shields.
                  I,m gonna stop pushing this with her Family four other girls and a Boy adopted. The Mother Died last night..
                  Again thank to all.
                  Sorry to hear about your wife's Mom. She's going to lose both parents in such a short time? Man, that's rough.
                  Plus she and you will have to deal with some BS regarding this too? Shit.
                  I wish your family the best in getting through these very difficult times.
                  Tag line thanks to @Synner

He’s like a walking “Tickle Me Angry” doll.

Comment

UP Date 3 23 18 There is a lock box with Her Dads Hand guns safe in MY GUN safe. Turns out My wife was mislead. They were not in the family safe. On a rare lucid Moment Her Dad told her where the box was. Now We have them. Thanks again guys.

Comment

Last up date on this thread. The lock box did not have any Firearms in it. just personal Police officer things. [ I found a key to open the box] about 4 2 18 . 2 hand guns are missing and reported

Comment

Bummer.

Comment

Damn, personal possessions already ransacked?

Comment

Working...
                          X