My Suffolk PLB timeline....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turfman81 View Post

Awesome, Thanks Steve! Cleared the calendar for next Wednesday Range night. I’ll buy some 9mm rounds to replace whatever I use. Will also work on refining the list of what guns I’m interested in.
    I will bring several CZ's for you to try along with VP9, 686, and 629.

Comment

I don't have anything on your list but I will bring a few you may try. I just don't let my guns in room 6. I've seen things in there I want to unsee.
      NRA Life member

Comment

Originally posted by SteveT View Post

Very cool. Good choices.

Everyones advice is, don’t buy anything until you’ve been to a meetup and handled some firearms. This is solid advice.

Come to the next member meetup (with permit).... i’ll bring a 17, 320 and some other stuff you’ll eventually realize you should plan to buy (s&w 686 and 629, CZ, 1911, shield in .45).
        thatguy usually brings a sig p365 too, that’s a great item..... on my to-own list.
        Fpa59 has a nice shield in 2.0 I think.... he usually brings it IIRC.

Respond here if you’re definitely coming, so everyone can bring their show’n’tell items.
        SteveT you going tonight?

Comment

Turfman81 Due to my injury, going to be traveling light but I am going to make it. I'll be bringing a CZ P10-C, CZ 75 SP-01 and S&W 686...

Comment

Originally posted by HyFiveGuns View Post
            Turfman81 Due to my injury, going to be traveling light but I am going to make it. I'll be bringing a CZ P10-C, CZ 75 SP-01 and S&W 686...
            Don’t go crazy! Get yourself better!

Comment

SteveT you going tonight?
              I was a define yes until about an hour ago. Work emergency cropped up.... and its proving difficult to fix.
              I hope to make it.
              Grrr.
              NRA LIFE | SAF | GOA | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R

Comment

Don’t go crazy! Get yourself better!
                I've been trapped in my house since Friday night so I am already going crazy. See you later.

Comment

Working...
                X