Announcement

Collapse

St Mary’s Children’s Hospital Fund Raiser

Don’t miss out! ——> Link
See more
See less

Suffolk Renewal Form - PDCS-4413G - Where to find?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suffolk Renewal Form - PDCS-4413G - Where to find?

Anyone know where I can find the renewal form? It's conveniently not in the link for Suffolk forms and reports. They mention the application doc number in the "INSTRUCTIONS to RENEW" but of course don't hyperlink to the renewal application.

I believe they send that to you at time of renewal

Comment

Yeah. Those documents can be dangerous. Papercuts can lead to gangrene.

Comment

Originally posted by doctorpc View Post
        I believe they send that to you at time of renewal
        Thanks! Always worried about getting fucked b/c they say you should have it submitted 30 days prior to license expiration.

Comment

Included in renewal paperwork they mail to ya if I recall correctly

Comment

Thank you gentlemen. Amazing we have to get worked up in a sweat about having to update one our rights. Luckily, I just updated my right to free speech so that's why I am able to type this message.

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel1 View Post
              Thank you gentlemen. Amazing we have to get worked up in a sweat about having to update one our rights. Luckily, I just updated my right to free speech so that's why I am able to type this message.
              Did you need 4 character references who’ve known you more than 5 years, live in your county and are not related through blood or marriage and are not LE?

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post

Did you need 4 character references who’ve known you more than 5 years, live in your county and are not related through blood or marriage and are not LE?
                Nah, I'm a huge asshole....having 4 people that would vouch for me is harder than Ron Jeremy's junk in the 80's

Comment

Working...
                X