Need help where to find a disposition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help where to find a disposition

So I've finally decided to stop putting off my application and start getting everything I need. The problem is, 15 years ago I got a fare evasion ticket for doubling up on a turnstial in NYC. To my understanding, these tickets are Field Appearance tickets which require me to disclose it on question 18. Here's where I'm at so far:
    • I called the PLB for assistance, and the woman I spoke to confirmed yes, it would need to have a disposition
    • I called the NYC TAB in Brooklyn that handles processing of fare evasion tickets, and they do not have records going back that far. I asked the clerk if she knew where I could attempt to find it and she was not sure.
    • I don't remember the exact date or anything about the ticket. I know it was pink. I know it was roughly 15 years ago, between 2004 and 2005. I was roughly 16 at the time. I paid the ticket and that was it.
    • EDIT: Forgot to add, this was at the 62nd St/New Utrecht Ave station in Brooklyn.
    • Question 18 requires me to list the disposition, court and date. I don't even remember the date and can't look it up, so I don't think I can even submit the form without getting this.
    Does anyone know or have any idea where I should start looking for records on this?
    Last edited by Jetfan1616; 01-18-2020, 03:46 PM.

I would just list it and be honest about it in the interview. It shouldn’t be a problem.

Comment

If it was kings county criminal court summons I think you can go to 120 Schermerhorn st and check with the clerk. I am sure it is a shit show

Comment

Originally posted by Shamuscull View Post
        If it was kings county criminal court summons I think you can go to 120 Schermerhorn st and check with the clerk. I am sure it is a shit show
        I'm not sure where it was for. It was issued by a regular NYPD officer on the train in Brooklyn, not an MTA officer.

Comment

Working...
        X