No announcement yet.

Well --- Wifey finally sent in her app for her handgun license --

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought my Wife a Ruger MK IV 45 Lite for her Birthday- She picked the color (Bright Blue). She likes shooting it, and when she's more comfortable with it, I'll have her try some larger caliber guns that are easy on the hands. Good luck to the Squeak on her license, hope it comes in quickly
    Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

When my wife got her license, dsi was the only range around that rented. Although she held many, the Glock 43 was the only one that comfortably fit into her small hands and that she could pull the slide back. She listened to the instructor on how to aim and has been a great shot since. Within a few days I brought her to campsite and let Paul take care of her.

i can’t believe how long it takes in Suffolk!

Comment

Originally posted by NRATC53 View Post
        I bought my Wife a Ruger MK IV 45 Lite for her Birthday- She picked the color (Bright Blue). She likes shooting it, and when she's more comfortable with it, I'll have her try some larger caliber guns that are easy on the hands. Good luck to the Squeak on her license, hope it comes in quickly
        Some one we both know here said the other day they must have put on a few more people --- the wait time could be down to 6 to 8 months now ?

And the nice thing about Wifey's small hands ----- They make me look massive -- LOL
        NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Originally posted by Ricekila View Post

Some one we both know here said the other day they must have put on a few more people --- the wait time could be down to 6 to 8 months now ?

And the nice thing about Wifey's small hands ----- They make me look massive -- LOL
          Brain Bleach!
          Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

I'm pretty sure the answer is no, but I'll ask anyway...apply for unrestricted citing bail reform, discovery law, and jail closures?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrprovy View Post
              I'm pretty sure the answer is no, but I'll ask anyway...apply for unrestricted citing bail reform, discovery law, and jail closures?
              I already tried that, even mentioned Sheriff’s Toulon’s recent statements regarding the new laws. They will not give you an amendment form unless you have your “proper cause “ letter already written up. They don’t even give unrestricted to the assistant district attorneys. I’m just going to stick to going to the 24/7 range every day.

Comment

Working...
              X