Good news if buying handgun in Suffolk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raven View Post
    OK stupid question ??? I can get a Real good discount on a in stock Pistol My wife wants at dsi Walther PPK/S Live A few miles away.
    So you guys are saying dsi is so fucked up that Suffolk PLB won't do the Picture thing your talking about. Me I A BERSA 380 Thunder for her. She likes the ppk/s size and exposed hammer
    Does South Shore Shooting Range in Islip have it ? Literally 5 min away from the shop you mentioned

Comment

OK stupid question ??? I can get a Real good discount on a in stock Pistol My wife wants at dsi Walther PPK/S Live A few miles away.
      So you guys are saying dsi is so fucked up that Suffolk PLB won't do the Picture thing your talking about. Me I A BERSA 380 Thunder for her. She likes the ppk/s size and exposed hammer
      I hate DSI but if they were the only one with the new PPKs I’d go for it (only in blued) just because I want one so badly. Although I did see campsite had them a few weeks ago and obviously it’s no question who I’d rather give my money to.

edit: on second thought I’d rather just order it online if no one else locally had it and at least they’d get the transfer fee
      Last edited by NG9588; 03-20-2020, 04:24 PM.

Comment

More like that Dip-Shits Inc is not taking the picture/printing it out, and giving it to the customer to take to PLB. That guy was the only one on line at PLB WITHOUT a picture. Do yourself a favor, and go to South Shore, somebody who supports us, not tries to fuck us. It's that very simple.

Comment

So, lemme get this straight... you're willing to go out in this environment, and give business to DSI, because you think there's a chance of "a real good discount" because they're making the transfer process more difficult?

Wear a LIGC shirt or hat when you go. Let us know how it goes.
          Steve

Comment

I wouldn't go to DSI if they were giving the walther away for free.. shit, I wouldn't piss on the place if it was on fire..

Comment

Holly shit go back to your safe place. I have not dealt with DSI , just asked A question.
              Better to have A gun in your hand, then a Cop on the phone

Comment

Originally posted by blue70chevelle View Post
                I wouldn't go to DSI if they were giving the walther away for free.. shit, I wouldn't piss on the place if it was on fire..
                What's wrong with DSI?

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectoShot View Post

What's wrong with DSI?
                  They prey on noobs who don’t know better. They are constantly poking the bear writing letters to troop L about the legality of their guns. At one point they claimed their proprietary fixed mag lower was the only legal one in the state. They’re also arrogant and have that ego/attitude that you used to see in gun stores 10-20 years ago. According to them, we all don’t know shit and they are the end all be all expert on the AR-15. Meanwhile, their entire business wouldn’t exist without the safe act. Don’t even get me started on the 5 foot range and their founding father’s program.
                  Last edited by NG9588; 03-25-2020, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Yep... be safe out there!
                    All aboard the Trump train............................................. ....

Comment

Originally posted by NG9588 View Post

They prey on noobs who don’t know better. They are constantly poking the bear writing letters to troop L about the legality of their guns. At one point they claimed their proprietary fixed mag lower was the only legal one in the state. They’re also arrogant and have that ego/attitude that you used to see in gun stores 10-20 years ago. According to them, we all don’t know shit and they are the end all be all expert on the AR-15. Meanwhile, their entire business wouldn’t exist without the safe act. Don’t even get me started on the 5 foot range and their founding father’s program.
                      you left out where they snitched on other gun stores and tried to have them shut down and their FFL's revoked.

or their hatred for law enforcement

or their disregard for the 2nd amendment over their love of money..

or their in house made stuff that's all terribly out of spec or doesn't work properly.

the list goes on

Comment

you left out where they snitched on other gun stores and tried to have them shut down and their FFL's revoked.

or their hatred for law enforcement

or their disregard for the 2nd amendment over their love of money..

or their in house made stuff that's all terribly out of spec or doesn't work properly.

the list goes on
                        I can only remember so much at one time lol

Comment

Working...
                        X