No announcement yet.

The Great Wait....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^^^^^^^ This - 6 Months from submission of written application you should either be APPROVED or have reason for denial. Not 6 months from interview, not 6 months from cashing check, not 6 months from them calling about interview, not 6 months from tomorrow. 6 Months from the date you dropped off the application. The more people let this slide, the more Suffolk will refuse to hire more people for the PLB division and get licenses approved within the legal limits of the law.

If we need to abide by law in order to "have permission" to have a pistol, then they sure as hell need to abide by the "law" in issuing the freaking license.

Comment

Just a quick update, So I got a call from My PO on Wednesday last week. Told me everything looked good, But just had a small issue. I had been arrested on a failure to appear due a law clerk that failed to reschedule a court date on a ticket i got for selling beer to a minor when i worked in a deli. At the time I submitted my App I put info in as required but I could not find any info on Court etc. So PO tells me where to go in CI to pay my $5 to get my raised seal disposition and to drop it off as soon as possible. So took care of it Thursday morning and was dropped at PLB by 9am.

So I am hoping that based off what she told me that I was good to go and that she just needed this paper in order to get the supervisor(?) to sign off I was good to go. Would be Just under 13 months total from Drop of Application and 5 months since interview.

Hope to find my 40th birthday present in mail box in the next week!
      "Regardless of the reason, there comes a time when ordinary men and women must find the courage to choose a side. It is then that battle lines are drawn, and the only way to survive is to become what the enemy fears most."

"STAND YOUR GROUND, DONT FIRE UNLESS FIRED UPON, BUT IF THEY MEAN TO HAVE A WAR LET IT BEGIN HERE!" Captain John Parker @ Battle of Lexington April 19th, 1775

Comment

Originally posted by CptChaos296 View Post
        Just a quick update, So I got a call from My PO on Wednesday last week. Told me everything looked good, But just had a small issue. I had been arrested on a failure to appear due a law clerk that failed to reschedule a court date on a ticket i got for selling beer to a minor when i worked in a deli. At the time I submitted my App I put info in as required but I could not find any info on Court etc. So PO tells me where to go in CI to pay my $5 to get my raised seal disposition and to drop it off as soon as possible. So took care of it Thursday morning and was dropped at PLB by 9am.

So I am hoping that based off what she told me that I was good to go and that she just needed this paper in order to get the supervisor(?) to sign off I was good to go. Would be Just under 13 months total from Drop of Application and 5 months since interview.

Hope to find my 40th birthday present in mail box in the next week!
        Congrats but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long! After seeing your deli situation, I could understand a bit more not wanting to rock the boat, but what a bunch of horseshit.

Comment

Working...
        X