Frustrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
    I wonder what percentage of applicants (or would be applicants) give up when faced with all the delays?
    Definitely a significant number of them. Getting a permit isn’t all that hard (as long as you don’t have an overly colorful background) it’s just tedious as shit and they definitely count on the annoyingness of the process to weed some people out. Of course the whole process is unconstitutional but that goes without saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
      I wonder what percentage of applicants (or would be applicants) give up when faced with all the delays?
      Probably a few, but not as many as the ones who just figure they'll never get one and definitely not as many as the people who just figure you can't own a handgun in NY.

Comment

Ny sucks

Comment

I was listed by my buddy as a character reference & Suffolk IO never even called me.

Comment

Originally posted by Augustus View Post
            I was listed by my buddy as a character reference & Suffolk IO never even called me.
            None of my references were ever called.

Comment

Originally posted by NG9588 View Post

None of my references were ever called.
              Same for me. But, we all know I am of unimpeachable character.

Comment

My IO wanted me to get my license.
                Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Working...
                X