No announcement yet.

Coronavirus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China is now saying (admitting) the virus is running rampant through their prison system. No surprise in a closed environment like that.

Iran and even Lebanon are reporting cases now.

And there are multiple reports the incubation/infectious period is longer than 14 days, between 19-25 days!
    I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
    I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Originally posted by LiDad View Post
      China is now saying (admitting) the virus is running rampant through their prison system. No surprise in a closed environment like that.
      So theres that many less they have to feed & house ----------- interesting ?
      NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Originally posted by Ricekila View Post

So theres that many less they have to feed & house ----------- interesting ?
        That's one way of looking at it......

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

In prison today --- marching across the Triboro bridge tomorrow ----- enemies -- get zero slack from me --
          NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Epoch says Italy is reporting it's first Corona death, an elder man, and at least a dozen infections.

Comment

The stock market is certainly spooked . Opening call down 7- 800 .

Comment

Originally posted by Whitefoot View Post
                Awesome.
                I have some buys I want to make
                "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

Seems the USA is taking this seriously.
                  i have a friend who is a doctor and his DMAT was activated and sent to Alabama for some reason.
                  perhaps training

A DMAT is Disaster Medical Assistance Team.
                  they are medical professionals that are activated like the National Guard or Reserves

”During disasters and emergencies – and even during large-scale national security events - the need for medical care can quickly overwhelm the system. NDMS Disaster Medical Assistance Teams (DMATs) may be deployed to get people the medical care they need when seconds count. Whether they are responding to a hurricane, flood or other natural disaster; protecting health and saving lives in the wake of a terrorist attack or man-made disaster; providing support in the wake of a disease outbreak; or supporting a major event like the Presidential Inauguration, DMAT members provide care that matters”
                  "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

Originally posted by Whitefoot View Post
                    Where are the Democrats?? If one life is lost to guns they scream..I dont hear a word about how they would stop this coming here.. some of them just wrote a letter to the White House saying any drug company that develops the vaccine shouldn't make any money... Meanwhile Trump is asking for More Funding to just develop a vaccine or we all die..
                    Last edited by Ransom; 02-24-2020, 08:06 AM.

Comment

back in the late 70's I had the My Sharona virus ......................................... I got better

Comment

Like I said earlier in this thread. This is a bio weapon experiment gone really, really wrong and so far it points directly to the commies

Comment

Originally posted by Ransom View Post

Where are the Democrats?? If one life is lost to guns they scream..I dont hear a word about how they would stop this coming here.. some of them just wrote a letter to the White House saying any drug company that develops the vaccine shouldn't make any money... Meanwhile Trump is asking for More Funding to just develop a vaccine or we all die..
                          All the dems want to do is to blame Trump for everything, especially if this goes south. And believe me it will be 25/8 of finger pointing at Trump. If that is at all possible . They don't give a fuck about anyone just bash Trump with all their hate.

Comment

Wheres the left screaming protect the people from this Virus..NOPE they are screaming open the borders..Let them flood the borders illegally..let everyone come in will give them free everything and thats Bernie there leading Presidential candidate..People better wake up..

Comment

I'd be interested to know how this is affecting the cruise ship industry. I mean, who in their right mid would set foot on a cruise ship right now?
                              No one ever wished they didn't have a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAMMO!! View Post
                                I'd be interested to know how this is affecting the cruise ship industry. I mean, who in their right mid would set foot on a cruise ship right now?
                                Who would set foot on a cruise ship ever? Imho.

Comment

Working...
                                X