Leave a comment:

• Ricekila
    replied
    Wait for it ------

Leave a comment:

• HulkSmash22
    replied
    Originally posted by spider View Post

Man, that's how I call it. I've got an anti Trump friend back home who's been calling for this stoppage for weeks and crapping on DJT's response. He's a landlord with a lot of rentals. So the economy comes to a grinding halt, every one gets laid off and they call him and tell him they can't pay his rents. He goes off on a tirade about how if he doesn't pay his mortgages and taxes he's going to lose everything. I just laughed my ass off thinking to myself that Trumps original response was to keep the economy rolling and triage the issue if it came up.
    Here's the craziest thing. Everyone on FB is now praising Cuomo. I said something like, people just don't learn. Keep fawning over the same guy who gave you late term abortions, sky high taxes and bail reform. And I got DESTROYED. People literally calling for him to be the Democratic Nominee. This to me, is scarier than anything. He's got EVERYONE fooled. Including people who were honest enough to say, prior to this, they hated him. Now they admire his "leadership".

Leave a comment:

• NG9588
    replied
    An overlooked aspect of all this is people not being able to visit sick/dying family members. In the past 3 days both of my good friend’s grandparents passed away and he hadn’t been able to visit for a while due to the lockdowns. Today, my neighbor/shooting buddy’s wife passed away and he wasn’t able to visit for weeks either. Neither of them got to properly say goodbye and who knows if they can even have normal services for them. It’s just all around terrible.

Edit: Another guy who I grew up with and went to school with just had his father pass away from a heart attack. They did an autopsy and he tested positive for corona. Some people who he was close with showed up to give condolences and now who knows if they’ve been exposed.
    Last edited by NG9588; 03-22-2020, 06:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Genghis Khan
    replied
    It is good to see that many of the members here are of the same mind as the millennial spring breakers in Florida and South Padre Island.

Leave a comment:

• LiDad
    replied
    Originally posted by NG9588 View Post

They just refuse to accept a balance of being smart, avoiding massive crowds, but going on with your life. They will accept nothing short of mass hysteria. They feed off the drama like leeches.
    Leech_Politician.jpg

Leave a comment:

• NG9588
    replied
    Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

Got to keep this hysteria going. Liberals are counting on it to crush the economy further and blame it on trump so he loses the election.
    I would bet you anything that if a democrat wins by January stories would be coming out how the virus will soon be under control
    They just refuse to accept a balance of being smart, avoiding massive crowds, but going on with your life. They will accept nothing short of mass hysteria. They feed off the drama like leeches.

Leave a comment:

• Shamuscull
    replied
    Shit happens. Keep plowing ahead, keep working keep being a decent human being or become one finally. Too much negative bullshit in the world look out for yourself and others. Fucking news stations make it like it is the end of times. This is a natural disaster keep your wits about you and keep safe. Liberal douchebags only look to blame others no solutions only preach about how others should be and how others should sacrifice. All horseshit. Okay I feel better now.
    Last edited by Shamuscull; 03-19-2020, 03:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LiDad
    replied
    FB_IMG_1492128883816.jpg

Leave a comment:

• spider
    replied
    Originally posted by raceradam View Post

But it's Orange Man's fault!
    Orangeman!

Leave a comment:

• raceradam
    replied
    Originally posted by warmnfuzzy View Post

the media has shifted from orange man bad to corona is going to end life as we know it
    But it's Orange Man's fault!

Leave a comment:

• warmnfuzzy
    replied

Got to keep this hysteria going. Liberals are counting on it to crush the economy further and blame it on trump so he loses the election.
    I would bet you anything that if a democrat wins by January stories would be coming out how the virus will soon be under control
    the media has shifted from orange man bad to corona is going to end life as we know it

Leave a comment:

• spider
    replied

Man, that's how I call it. I've got an anti Trump friend back home who's been calling for this stoppage for weeks and crapping on DJT's response. He's a landlord with a lot of rentals. So the economy comes to a grinding halt, every one gets laid off and they call him and tell him they can't pay his rents. He goes off on a tirade about how if he doesn't pay his mortgages and taxes he's going to lose everything. I just laughed my ass off thinking to myself that Trumps original response was to keep the economy rolling and triage the issue if it came up.

Leave a comment:

• Aquabach
    replied
    Originally posted by warmnfuzzy View Post

yahoo had a headline on their homepage that the bug would go on for 18 months and massive shortages would be the norm . I shit you not .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X