NYC declares war on ‘rim jobs’ in graphic health department memo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLAMMO!! View Post

Oh, don't tell me this thread is about to go full "Tub Girl".

It just did.
    It could go one step further, but let's quit while we're ahead shall we? Lmao

Comment

"Rub a dub dub, only in the tub"
      Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post

It could go one step further, but let's quit while we're ahead shall we? Lmao
        I’ll help you out. 2 girls 1 cup.
        Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

Comment

Let’s lock this thread then light it on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Paté View Post

Aaaaaand, you went and classed up da joint.

Comment

Originally posted by artburg View Post
              Been doing since the 80's not stopping now
              Hmmm..sounds like you could have also used the handle "Brown noser" (it's a visual)
              "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." –Thomas B. Reed (1886)

Comment

so I'm 18 and walking out the bar around closing time with a friend of mine who was a couple of years older .

We're bullshitting out in the parking lot and he's telling me about some chick he balled the other night .

At the end of the story he says with great emphasis " and she licked my asshole "

I was like damn . it's a whole big world out there
                Last edited by warmnfuzzy; 03-25-2020, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Ok so here’s what I got out of this. Don’t eat doody. Eating doody can give you the coronavirus. Here’s what else I got out of this. The safest sex is someone you live with. It’s official. NYC is now promoting incest. Oh and it doesn’t matter if the person you live with actually wants to have sex with you. So they’re also encouraging rape at the same time. Did I get all the right points?

Comment

dad-why-is-my-sisters-name-rose-because-your-mother-23350534.png

Comment

when-your-ex-starts-to-advertise-the-best-rim-job-22111581.png

Comment

On a serious note... how can the say this about rim jobs and alao say drink a lot of fluids because if you wash Covid-19 into your stomachs acids kill it....
                        which is it?

Comment

Someone better tell the Canadian...

Comment

Originally posted by Paté View Post

What I was referring to, was a site that a coworker sent me to about 12yrs ago. All I remember(unwillingly-not enough mental bleach), was cupgirls.com, and in the case of what I saw, no cup was needed nor utilized, as it was direct ATM with a small gap in between. Looking/watching a human "Tom-Carvel" machine, was not something I wanted to bare, no matter how hot the chicks were. This brings to mind, that the Japanese are tied with the Germans for being the sickest, most perverted bastards on the face of the earth imho.

Comment

We have taken a turn for the surreal.
                              Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Oh well,... that knocks out another viable solution for the toilet paper shortage

its kinda shitty of them to promote that policy now

Comment

Working...
                                X