Pathologist Claims Coronavirus is BS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HulkSmash22 View Post

You’re right. However I always have wanted to build a solid concrete warehouse style box and fit the interior with rooms like a house. You’d have multiple levels. An elevator. Huge space. And never have to give a shit about wind, rain or hurricanes again.
    As long as it has windows and looks normal, I think that's a great idea.

Comment

I wear a mask, and would even it was simply an option. Not because I am convicted they do anything but because its a relatively easy thing to do now. Its easy to go from masked status to unmasked, but you cannot go from infected to never infected.

Here is my reasoning, which is hopefully more useful than my own personal conclusion.

There is a strong possibility that this virus is man made, either by design or enhanced evolution.

We also saw what it did last year. That was real.

One thing about viruses that we do know is we can easily track how they spread. They spread with mathematical precision and the one things that is nearly universal in all our work against viruses is we can predict with great certainty how they spread.

We had the various models last March and April, and CV followed the models early on. If it was as contagious as they said, there would have been no stopping it. At best, we could delay it, which was the whole point of flattening the curve.

But then it stopped, and none of the models were accurate. Not even close. For the models to be that wrong, by several orders of magnitude, is more troubling than the virus itself.

It means there is either something very different about this virus that is unknown, or something very different that we are not being told.

Add to that how once the immediate crisis passed that the virus, masks and lockdowns became politicized. I have no doubt that they were used to further political agendas outside the virus.

That means the information we are being fed is also being skewed.

The only thing we as laypeople can measure accurately is when the virus was worst, that being from November 2019 to May 2020. I have no idea why this or any virus would be more active worldwide at this time, since different parts of the world have different seasons and temperatures. But my thinking was lets see what happens from November 2020 to May 2021.

Plus after the elections I thought there would be no reason to continue to politicize the virus. That didn't turn out so well, but that was my thinking.

Which brings me back to masks. I don't think they do much, but they might. At best, masks working in conjunction with other measures to reduce exposure may help reduce the odds of getting it.

It might be we need herd immunity to wipe it out. Or the virus may mutate itself into nothing over time. Or it may be biological warfare agents that escaped and is designed to do long term harm.

With that in mind, I figured that doing what I could to reduce the chances of getting infected made sense, and by May 2021 we'd have a more accurate view of what is going on. At that time I could throw my masks away if I so choose.

But if infected, there is nothing anyone can do to return to the state of never being infected, and if it turns out that being infected even without symptoms does long term harm, there is nothing that can be done to reverse that.

That's why I wear a mask, even though I think most of the information we are being fed is BS.

Comment

You were on to something. If your house was thick cinderblock and had no windows you wouldn’t be able to get shot. And that’s true. Same is true if the mask was properly fitted and had a specific filter for viral sized particles. You wouldn’t be able to get it through the mask. However, that’s not what people are walking around with. Paper masks, neck gaiters, Chinese garbage are all being treated as if they’re $500 viral masks warranted for medical facilities. It’s idiocy.

Think about this. Ebola. Highly transmittable. Will likely kill you. Yet there are suits that provide a barrier. They work. That’s a fact. If I go to Home Depot and get a tyvek suit, will that do it? No. Will my overalls do it? No. But the specific suit will. Same principal here. Yet you have people both in and out of government, saying all face coverings will provide some level of protection. That’s 100% false.

Lastly, my company applied for and was granted a large box of PPE from town of Hempstead. Among some great PPE items, were 400 masks. On the box that the masks came in, it says “not for medical use”. These are being given out by the government. The same government using the ingenious pee pee analogy about all masks preventing virus transmission. Think about that. Our government must know MORE than the company who MANUFACTURED THE ACTUAL MASKS. If anyone believes that, I have a bridge to sell you.
        All excellent points and on the mark. I completely agree with you on this.
        I'm not surprised. It's not the first time our govt. gives us/makes up do something that's nothing more than just a false sense of security.

Comment

You’re right. However I always have wanted to build a solid concrete warehouse style box and fit the interior with rooms like a house. You’d have multiple levels. An elevator. Huge space. And never have to give a shit about wind, rain or hurricanes again.
          Sounds like a fed pen. All we need is Martha Stewart to put the finishing touches on your humble abode.

Comment

Originally posted by Otingocni View Post

Sounds like a fed pen. All we need is Martha Stewart to put the finishing touches on your humble abode.
            As ridiculous as it sounds, you never heard of a fed pen having its roof blown off or losing facia trim board now have you? Lol

Comment

• Otingocni
              Otingocni commented
              Editing a comment
              lol truth!

Sounds like my ideal... an old missile silo. Or.... maybe a cave retrofitted into being a home.
            Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Working...
            X