FYI: Possibility of mandatory testing in schools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI: Possibility of mandatory testing in schools

If we are designated a "Yellow Zone", your kids could be subject to mandatory Coronavirus testing. It would be a randomized 20% of students and staff once per week. I assume that you would have the option to withdraw your kids from school rather than have them tested, but in the Kingdom of Cuomo, who knows.

Check here for information on Red, Orange, and Yellow Zones: https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/gov...luster-metrics

Note that Queens was recently Red, which means that it is feasible that parts of Nassau could become Yellow at some point.

Check here for more information on Yellow Zone testing: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/sy...e10_9_2020.pdf

Please accept my apologies for posting links to so many liberal lies from our government. Try not to vomit while reading them.

Also try not to vomit as you realize the cost of these "free" infringements on our rights will be borne by raising our taxes even more.

If the powers that be are so sure about their tests.... WTF is a positive one and done but a negative requires two tests?

Again.... the more tests, the more positives you will find. So what as long as the hospitalization rates and death rates remain low?

We are seeing Albany ruling our lives as if getting sick is a new phenomenon and has declared it illegal.

(edited because I had the test polarities reversed) It's the negatives they don't trust.
    Last edited by Barnslayer; 11-20-2020, 12:40 PM.
    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
      If the powers that be are so sure about their tests.... WTF is a negative one and done but a positive requires two tests?

Again.... the more tests, the more positives you will find. So what as long as the hospitalization rates and death rates remain low?

We are seeing Albany ruling our lives as if getting sick is a new phenomenon and has declared it illegal.
      Maybe this is all a ploy to collect DNA samples from all the peasants???

Comment

Originally posted by SemiAutoFetish View Post

You spend any time near Gilgo Beach?

Comment

Originally posted by SemiAutoFetish View Post

Interesting thought. If so, it would be a great backdoor method.

Comment

My 19 year old son who is at university of Hartford (private school) has been randomly tested 3 times with negative results. However he says that the test is the kind that just swabs your nose and not the one that basically touches your brain. The positive rate for the last 3 months has been below 1%.

If my other kids that are still in grade school (public) have to get tested it better be done by a RN. But then again almost all of the positive Covid19 cases in our school district have been associated with the adult faculty and staff and not children. So every adult better get tested too.

As an example just 2 weeks ago one of our elementary schools got shut down for 2 weeks. We find out it was because one teacher tested positive. When contact tracing was done it was found that she was in the teachers lounge and that none of the teachers in the lounge wear masks. Therefore they quarantined everyone for 14 days.
            Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefSailer View Post
              My 19 year old son who is at university of Hartford (private school) has been randomly tested 3 times with negative results. However he says that the test is the kind that just swabs your nose and not the one that basically touches your brain. The positive rate for the last 3 months has been below 1%.

If my other kids that are still in grade school (public) have to get tested it better be done by a RN. But then again almost all of the positive Covid19 cases in our school district have been associated with the adult faculty and staff and not children. So every adult better get tested too.

As an example just 2 weeks ago one of our elementary schools got shut down for 2 weeks. We find out it was because one teacher tested positive. When contact tracing was done it was found that she was in the teachers lounge and that none of the teachers in the lounge wear masks. Therefore they quarantined everyone for 14 days.
              This is supposed to apply to faculty and staff as well.

I'm glad to hear that even ultra-liberal teachers are flouting mask rules. Admittedly, it might be more about self preservation after yelling through a mask for 40 minutes six times per day.

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post

This is supposed to apply to faculty and staff as well.

I'm glad to hear that even ultra-liberal teachers are flouting mask rules. Admittedly, it might be more about self preservation after yelling through a mask for 40 minutes six times per day.
                Teacher also eat in the teacher’s lounge. My kids say some teachers eat in their cars to avoid this exact situation.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefSailer View Post

As an example just 2 weeks ago one of our elementary schools got shut down for 2 weeks. We find out it was because one teacher tested positive. When contact tracing was done it was found that she was in the teachers lounge and that none of the teachers in the lounge wear masks..
                  Kinda like when Gov. Newsome got bagged not wearing masks at his smug 'fundraiser party'???
                  It's all bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post
                    If we are designated a "Yellow Zone", your kids could be subject to mandatory Coronavirus testing. It would be a randomized 20% of students and staff once per week. I assume that you would have the option to withdraw your kids from school rather than have them tested, but in the Kingdom of Cuomo, who knows.
                    Riverhead School district is doing this. Not mandatory. If you actually want your kid tested you have to consent and fill out two separate forms granting permission. Testing cannot occur without the parents allowing it.
                    When they kick out your front door
                    How you gonna come?
                    With your hands on your head
                    Or on the trigger of your gun?

Comment

Originally posted by Sherm66 View Post

Riverhead School district is doing this. Not mandatory. If you actually want your kid tested you have to consent and fill out two separate forms granting permission. Testing cannot occur without the parents allowing it.

For now. Seat belts and helmets used to be suggestions. Now they're a source of revenue.
                      I wonder if the school board allows the kids to get tested elsewhere (not in the school)?
                      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by bberetta1 View Post
                        Teacher also eat in the teacher’s lounge. My kids say some teachers eat in their cars to avoid this exact situation.
                        I thought COVID can't affect you while seated...

Comment

Originally posted by Sherm66 View Post

Are they a Yellow Zone or is it a district offering?

Comment

Tests will probably be take home and the parents will swab their kids.

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 2 photos.
                              Life Member: ASA, GOA, NRA

Comment

Working...
                              X