Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another doctor says it's all BS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Another doctor says it's all BS

    You're not going to watch this as it's a half hour long.


    "Pandemic is Over" - Former Pfizer Chief Science Officer Says "Second Wave" Faked On False-Positive COVID Tests | Zero Hedge

    #2
    Nothing more credible then statement from an ex employee, doctor, taken in the garage at the side of half assembled motorcycle. It's like listening advice on shooting from a member of Room 5. OK then.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by pandm View Post
      You're not going to watch this as it's a half hour long.
      Actually, I'm not going to watch it because it's complete horseshit.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by TenInchFryingPan View Post

        Actually, I'm not going to watch it because it's complete horseshit.
        I'm not a medical professional so I don't know if it's in fact horseshit or not. But I found it interesting. You may not.


        I've made a conscious effort to not only read what reaffirms what I THINK to be true, but to take in differing opinions and points of view.
        Akin to not living in an echo chamber.

        Comment


          #5
          You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Helmup View Post
            You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.
            thanks Bob

            Comment

            Working...
            X