X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mad_Dog_Devo View Post

You get the card and a sticker! E0F27CC6-87BF-471F-8114-CAFB01414B2E.jpeg
    Cool now we know how to forge it
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Don't fool yourself. Fauci and friends want you to wear a mask even after you get the vaccine.
      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Eventually such a document will contain your health record. Diagnosis and meds. Maybe if you have a MH diagnosis or RA you can no longer sit in the wing exit row of an airplane. Maybe that STD you picked up in TJ back in the 70’s will prevent you from visiting countries (or states) that don’t want ya.
        Entering a gubmint building? Let’s see your medical card serf.

Easy enough to add firearms ownership, criminal history or even whether your taxes or child support are current.

We get the gubmint we vote for !

Comment

Squeeky clean I am I am. 800 credit rating. TS for 30 years. Monogamous for over 40. Bring it on ! I envision much shorter lines at many and varied venues LOL. And I want to "earn" that CDC card.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
            Eventually such a document will contain your health record. Diagnosis and meds. Maybe if you have a MH diagnosis or RA you can no longer sit in the wing exit row of an airplane. Maybe that STD you picked up in TJ back in the 70’s will prevent you from visiting countries (or states) that don’t want ya.
            Entering a gubmint building? Let’s see your medical card serf.

Easy enough to add firearms ownership, criminal history or even whether your taxes or child support are current.

We get the gubmint we vote for !
            Document?? It’ll all be on a chip... implanted in your forehead... large enough for all to see. I remember reading a story about something like that. They called it the “Mark” of something or other.

Comment

Well, I guess I am never going to concerts, sporting events, movies and flying abroad
              Originally posted by ChiefSailer
              Deplorables FTW!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrprovy View Post
                Because the world won't survive without everyone attending a concert or game getting a Spanish flu/plague/SARS/etc vaccine 🙄
                I’d like to know when the NBA,NFL,NHL, and baseball all became essential.

Comment

Originally posted by UVBNAXED View Post

I’d like to know when the NBA,NFL,NHL, and baseball all became essential.
                  They're only essential to the millionaires they create
                  Last edited by Mrprovy; 12-29-2020, 08:51 AM.
                  Life Member: ASA, GOA, NRA

Comment

Working...
                  X