Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just what the [email protected]#K happened???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just what the [email protected]#K happened???

I really want to know just what the [email protected]#K happened???

I go to the store and have to wear a mask
    The PA system announces that the store has x amount of people and are keeping count to protect me
    I have to follow arrows on the floor to navigate aisles
    Toilet paper was harder to purchase than gold bullion and may one day be a form of currency
    I can't use plastic bags anymore
    I see gloves and masks littering parking lots
    I can go to Walmart and Home Depot, touch everything in sight, stand in lines with hordes of people but I can't go to church or to a restaurant
    I'm supposed to wash my grocery packaging when I get home
    I'm supposed to leave mail and packages by the door for a while or clean them before opening
    I turn on the TV and am inundated with "We are all in this together" messages
    I'm growing weary of the obligatory genuflecting to "frontline workers" when it now seems anyone who steps outside claims to be essential
    I'm probably going to need a vaccination passport to travel, go to a show, school or even maintain a job
    A 60 minute newscast spends 45 minutes on Covid and 15 minutes on how racist my country is
    Television/film programming and commercials must now feature biracial, gay and transgendered casts all for mandated diversity
    Anarchists are ruling the day and law enforcement is under attack all for imaginary inequality and intolerance messaging
    Company's are enforcing severe diversity and understanding training
    News personalities are no longer journalists reporting news rather they are Op-ed propagandists espousing their beliefs
    People now get their news from Social media and blog sites
    Factcheckers only fact check what they don't agree with
    People believe memes over everything else
    Big tech companies are controlling free speech and institutionalizing new "norms"
    Elections are being tampered with
    Politicians are instituting policies that are ruining their constituents livelihoods
    Politicians enact laws yet are not following them personally
    I can be fined if I walk down the street without a mask
    I can be fined if I have a more than a certain amount of people in my home
    Neighbors are becoming confidential informants all for the sake of perceived safety
    I can't pursue a hobby because lunatics in the past broke laws using guns
    I can't pursue a hobby because politicians deemed tools as dangerous and ban them to protect me
    I can't pursue a hobby because stores have caved into radical groups and politicians falsehoods about safety and eliminated the products I want
    I can't pursue a hobby because gouging has priced me out of the market
    People who are fed up with their states actions/policies which they themselves voted for are moving to other less restrictive states
    I can't move to less restrictive states because people who voted for restrictive policies have now moved there and continue to vote the same way
    Violent criminals are being released from jail because of a virus yet if I have the slightest infraction I may be sent to jail
    Prisons are being shuttered because they are part of a corrupt racist profiteering system
    Families are being broken over political beliefs and individual voting habits instigated by social media
    Celebrities are messaging beliefs that they don't adhere to yet we now must
    I can't watch sports any longer because the messaging conveyed to me is that I am privileged and at fault for racial disparity and I don't even realize it
    Some other groups can create t-shirts with initials on it and it is acceptable but if I want to wear a hat I am a racist, nationalist, fascist
    It's okay to fail not because you tried your best but rather you didn't try because the system is rigged against you
    Whatever YOU feel is more important than what actually matters

So I ask again, just what the [email protected]#K happened???

All brought to you by the new world order circa 2009
    Life Member: ASA, GOA, NRA

Comment

What happened? Trump won in 2016. It’s been nonstop war against America since then.
      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

I think you forgot "Do to the covid pandemic our menu options have changed" three hours later on hold...." Please press 9 if your totally pissed off and exasperated and forgotten why you called".

Comment

If you thought all of that was bad, we’ll all be grabbing our ankles for the next four years.

Comment

Just two weeks to flatten the curve.
            The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post
              Just two weeks to flatten the curve.
              Because telling us their eventual plans from the get go would have gotten them killed.
              Kinda like taxes and antigun laws.
              Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

NOTHING going on now makes sense. The only questions is how quickly they will push until we reach total subjugation. Sadly, I think they will continue to push too slowly for anyone to fight back en masse.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrprovy View Post
                  All brought to you by the new world order circa 1984/ TWILIGHT ZONE
                  FIFY

Comment

That's nothing. They're just getting started.

Comment

watchmen-itcametrueyourlivingit.gif

Comment

Liberalism had a baby and named it communism after their daddies !

Comment

You know I noticed how much commercials have changed in the last 6 months. Definitely more minorities and bi racial couples and their throwing in gay couples for good measure. I was telling this to my liberal, snowflake son(who happens to love shooting and guns in general. Go figure) and he thinks I'm crazy. We had diversity training at work. They hired a white consultant who admitted her white privilege and then showed a video of black Americans being interviewed with their kids detailing how they were terrorized by the police. I was in shock , but dared not say anything. Some of my coworkers were getting ready to to go off but everyone agreed to stay silent. Maybe that's wrong but these days you will find yourself on the unemployment line. What gets me is how convinced they are of their convictions and anyone that disagrees is a racist. Times have changed

Comment

Originally posted by LIBIGLOU View Post
                            You know I noticed how much commercials have changed in the last 6 months. Definitely more minorities and bi racial couples and their throwing in gay couples for good measure. I was telling this to my liberal, snowflake son(who happens to love shooting and guns in general. Go figure) and he thinks I'm crazy. We had diversity training at work. They hired a white consultant who admitted her white privilege and then showed a video of black Americans being interviewed with their kids detailing how they were terrorized by the police. I was in shock , but dared not say anything. Some of my coworkers were getting ready to to go off but everyone agreed to stay silent. Maybe that's wrong but these days you will find yourself on the unemployment line. What gets me is how convinced they are of their convictions and anyone that disagrees is a racist. Times have changed
                            been noticing that for a while , hardly a white guy to be seen unless paired with a " person of color "

and they always toss in a nerdy looking paki or india guy

Comment

You forgot to mention Andy decided that young adults in drug rehab are getting the vaccine before there grandparents,,,,,,

Comment

Working...
                              X