Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just what the [email protected]#K happened???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LIBIGLOU View Post
    You know I noticed how much commercials have changed in the last 6 months. Definitely more minorities and bi racial couples and their throwing in gay couples for good measure. I was telling this to my liberal, snowflake son(who happens to love shooting and guns in general. Go figure) and he thinks I'm crazy. We had diversity training at work. They hired a white consultant who admitted her white privilege and then showed a video of black Americans being interviewed with their kids detailing how they were terrorized by the police. I was in shock , but dared not say anything. Some of my coworkers were getting ready to to go off but everyone agreed to stay silent. Maybe that's wrong but these days you will find yourself on the unemployment line. What gets me is how convinced they are of their convictions and anyone that disagrees is a racist. Times have changed
    Silence is compliance. If people stand up in groups they will get the idea that not everyone is onboard. How many people will they fire all at once?You need to calmly and factually combat their narrative... as a group.

Comment

Originally posted by gripper 2.0 View Post
      You forgot to mention Andy decided that young adults in drug rehab are getting the vaccine before there grandparents,,,,,,
      That’s because they (potentially) have more voting left to do then old people. They are also more valuable as useful idiots then seniors who have been around the block more than a few times. This is Communism in action- resources are spent on those that are most useful to The Party.

Comment

Originally posted by warmnfuzzy View Post

been noticing that for a while , hardly a white guy to be seen unless paired with a " person of color "

and they always toss in a nerdy looking paki or india guy
        Except for the commercials where a robbery is taking place, always a white guy so they "don't profile".
        The escape is nowhere near complete. The inventor of LIBERAL fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 45 because the 44th never worked.)

Comment

Originally posted by NYbocce View Post
          I really want to know just what the [email protected]#K happened???

I go to the store and have to wear a mask
          The PA system announces that the store has x amount of people and are keeping count to protect me
          I have to follow arrows on the floor to navigate aisles
          Toilet paper was harder to purchase than gold bullion and may one day be a form of currency
          I can't use plastic bags anymore
          I see gloves and masks littering parking lots
          I can go to Walmart and Home Depot, touch everything in sight, stand in lines with hordes of people but I can't go to church or to a restaurant
          I'm supposed to wash my grocery packaging when I get home
          I'm supposed to leave mail and packages by the door for a while or clean them before opening
          I turn on the TV and am inundated with "We are all in this together" messages
          I'm growing weary of the obligatory genuflecting to "frontline workers" when it now seems anyone who steps outside claims to be essential
          I'm probably going to need a vaccination passport to travel, go to a show, school or even maintain a job
          A 60 minute newscast spends 45 minutes on Covid and 15 minutes on how racist my country is
          Television/film programming and commercials must now feature biracial, gay and transgendered casts all for mandated diversity
          Anarchists are ruling the day and law enforcement is under attack all for imaginary inequality and intolerance messaging
          Company's are enforcing severe diversity and understanding training
          News personalities are no longer journalists reporting news rather they are Op-ed propagandists espousing their beliefs
          People now get their news from Social media and blog sites
          Factcheckers only fact check what they don't agree with
          People believe memes over everything else
          Big tech companies are controlling free speech and institutionalizing new "norms"
          Elections are being tampered with
          Politicians are instituting policies that are ruining their constituents livelihoods
          Politicians enact laws yet are not following them personally
          I can be fined if I walk down the street without a mask
          I can be fined if I have a more than a certain amount of people in my home
          Neighbors are becoming confidential informants all for the sake of perceived safety
          I can't pursue a hobby because lunatics in the past broke laws using guns
          I can't pursue a hobby because politicians deemed tools as dangerous and ban them to protect me
          I can't pursue a hobby because stores have caved into radical groups and politicians falsehoods about safety and eliminated the products I want
          I can't pursue a hobby because gouging has priced me out of the market
          People who are fed up with their states actions/policies which they themselves voted for are moving to other less restrictive states
          I can't move to less restrictive states because people who voted for restrictive policies have now moved there and continue to vote the same way
          Violent criminals are being released from jail because of a virus yet if I have the slightest infraction I may be sent to jail
          Prisons are being shuttered because they are part of a corrupt racist profiteering system
          Families are being broken over political beliefs and individual voting habits instigated by social media
          Celebrities are messaging beliefs that they don't adhere to yet we now must
          I can't watch sports any longer because the messaging conveyed to me is that I am privileged and at fault for racial disparity and I don't even realize it
          Some other groups can create t-shirts with initials on it and it is acceptable but if I want to wear a hat I am a racist, nationalist, fascist
          It's okay to fail not because you tried your best but rather you didn't try because the system is rigged against you
          Whatever YOU feel is more important than what actually matters

So I ask again, just what the [email protected]#K happened???
          Awesome post your paying attention!!!!
          Lazy Brainwashed people will wake up when its to late...Fucken idiots have no idea whats going on...

Comment

Originally posted by raceradam View Post

That’s because they (potentially) have more voting left to do then old people. They are also more valuable as useful idiots then seniors who have been around the block more than a few times. This is Communism in action- resources are spent on those that are most useful to The Party.
            renewable energy sources

Comment

Originally posted by warmnfuzzy View Post

renewable energy sources
              Soylent Green New Deal??

Comment

"People believe memes over everything else"

True dat. Because they are the only source of truthful, unbiased news? Exposing facts that the gov't media would prefer to remain hidden?

Comment

Originally posted by gripper 2.0 View Post
                  You forgot to mention Andy decided that young adults in drug rehab are getting the vaccine before there grandparents,,,,,,
                  now that is a follow the money answer , all the deaths in nursing homes removed all the "state" money spent keeping old people alive . how much money did shitbag save by killing off all those old geezers that only had a few years of unproductive life left . and now they are all democrap voters . The druggies are all voting for free stuff anyway.
                  its in the playbook---you need to kill off 10 to 20 % of your population who would argue with communism before you can get there

Comment

We’ll see how those willing to blame the virus for all deaths do a 180 on deaths caused bythe vaccine.

America is dead. Happy New Year.
                    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
                      We’ll see how those willing to blame the virus for all deaths do a 180 on deaths caused bythe vaccine.

America is dead. Happy New Year.
                      WOOHOOOOO! HAPPY NEW... oh shit...we're fucked!

Comment

"We’ll see how those willing to blame the virus for all deaths do a 180 on deaths caused bythe vaccine."

They won't do a 180. Won't have to. Deaths attributed to the vax won't be covered by the media. You'll have to look at FB and then any videos/articles posted will be FACT CHECKED. Those discussing it will be lumped in with the "anti-vaxxers".
                        Lieutenant: You got a pistol permit?
                        Nick Charles: No.
                        Lieutenant: Ever heard of the Sullivan Act?
                        Nora Charles: Oh, that's all right, we're married.
                        -The Thin Man - 1934

Comment

I can't go to a restaurant, but I can be 1 of 70,000 at a Bills game ... with the Gubner's blessing!

Comment

Originally posted by PeterGunn View Post
                            I can't go to a restaurant, but I can be 1 of 70,000 at a Bills game ... with the Gubner's blessing!
                            Are the restaurants open at the stadium?
                            Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Working...
                            X