Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's rejoicing about Covid?

American_Billionaires.jpg

I don't think elon's increase is because of covid.
    Originally posted by ChiefSailer
    Deplorables FTW!!

Comment

Skip to the 4:30 mark for interesting facts related to the op's chart...

There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

in the iconic words of Bugs Bunny " th th th th th th th th th th th th th th thats all FOLKS

Comment

Where’s Mr. Soros? Surely he’s gotten richer. He’s not spending his own money on BLM and ANTIFA.

AND, as the Mandalorians say, “This is the way.” The rich will get richer while suppressing and eventually oppressing the rest of us. We need the people who strive to change their station in life to drive innovation and economic growth. The Communist Party leadership will feed the masses with cheap products and “freebies” till the economy can no longer feed us. An economy bottom heavy with peasants run by a tight cadre of elitist cannot survive. This is seen over and over and over again throughout history, but this is the default for humanity apparently.

The American experiment IS over. The US is a sinking ship of freedom in a sea of complacency and compliance.

Comment

Originally posted by 100MPG View Post
            I don't think elon's increase is because of covid.
            SpaceX
            Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by raceradam View Post
              Where’s Mr. Soros? Surely he’s gotten richer. He’s not spending his own money on BLM and ANTIFA.

AND, as the Mandalorians say, “This is the way.” The rich will get richer while suppressing and eventually oppressing the rest of us. We need the people who strive to change their station in life to drive innovation and economic growth. The Communist Party leadership will feed the masses with cheap products and “freebies” till the economy can no longer feed us. An economy bottom heavy with peasants run by a tight cadre of elitist cannot survive. This is seen over and over and over again throughout history, but this is the default for humanity apparently.

The American experiment IS over. The US is a sinking ship of freedom in a sea of complacency and compliance.
              And where's Fauci?
              Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Jeff Bezos got divorced, his wife took $35 billion and he earned $70 billion? In a year?
                Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

And where's Fauci?
                  Dayum, son! That’s all you’ve got after a diatribe like that? I need to work harder!

Comment

Originally posted by raceradam View Post

Unfortunately, the UN-American experiment is still in full swing. When safety is prized over freedom, there is no hope for America. When comfort is prized over couragousness, there is no hope for America.

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post

Unfortunately, the UN-American experiment is still in full swing. When safety is prized over freedom, there is no hope for America. When comfort is prized over couragousness, there is no hope for America.
                      I agree with your first point but as to the rest there is Hope ..there' s has always been .... sounds corny I know but it's true.!Most aren't ready for it ..others will never be . All that needs to be done is to ask the Holy Father for His help and to listen to the answer. I know today's day that asking for alot but there are still many that petition our Lord through prayer.
                      There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

Originally posted by Southshorerob View Post

I agree with your first point but as to the rest there is Hope ..there' s has always been .... sounds corny I know but it's true.!Most aren't ready for it ..others will never be . All that needs to be done is to ask the Holy Father for His help and to listen to the answer. I know today's day that asking for alot but there are still many that petition our Lord through prayer.
                        I'd usually respectfully disagree that God can help us, but since the Founding Fathers believed everything they did was guided by the Hand of the Almighty, I'll say that I hope you are right.

Comment

Do you know who else is rejoicing? Gubner Cuomo! That's who!

The Gubner got to hide his 6 Billion (with a "B") dollar budget shortfall, all due to his mismanagement, in a virus. He then got some asshole to ghost-write his book, and got an award for his total mismanagement! Just think ... the state with the HIGHEST taxes in the Nation, was $6B in the RED, all due to his ineptness!

Comment

Originally posted by Southshorerob View Post

Jim Morrison said, “Petition the Lord with prayer? Petition the lord... with prayer?? YOU CANNOT PETITION THE LORD WITH PRAYER!! “

Don’t mean anything by it, just quoting a song.

Comment

Originally posted by warmnfuzzy View Post
                              in the iconic words of Bugs Bunny " th th th th th th th th th th th th th th thats all FOLKS
                              That was Porky Pig. And yes it’s quite ironic.

Comment

Working...
                              X