X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid 19 Immunization

Found a link for an appointment.

https://apps.health.ny.gov/doh2/appl...?OpID=50502584

At 66 I figure I am better off with, than without.

Feel free to ignore, I don't want to turn this into a political discussion.

Thank You

I wish you good luck and good health!

Comment

What location? Please update regarding any reactions to the vaccine.
      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Save you some time on the scrolling, they're all full until April 7th, FUAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
          What location? Please update regarding any reactions to the vaccine.
          Open the link. it's at Jones Beach,, I will let you know, appointments are out in March already.

Comment

So far the dental association gave us 2 locations The south Bronx and Javits. If I have to get this.... I’d rather not be in NYC.
            Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Banzai View Post
              Save you some time on the scrolling, they're all full until April 7th, FUAC.
              If you scroll down far enough it opens March.

Or at least it did, this morning.

Comment

So far the dental association gave us 2 locations The south Bronx and Javits. If I have to get this.... I’d rather not be in NYC.
                My wife got hers Mount Sinai South Nassau for front line workers, she was in and out in 15 min. Keeps you out of NYC.

Comment

Originally posted by StrongBeach View Post
                  Found a link for an appointment.

https://apps.health.ny.gov/doh2/appl...?OpID=50502584

At 66 I figure I am better off with, than without.

Feel free to ignore, I don't want to turn this into a political discussion.

Thank You
                  I thought it was 75 and above unless you have a serious condition. I am also 66 and will get when I am able to.

My daughter is a nurse at LIJ, she got her second shot Sunday. She reported a very sore arm and fever up to 102 and was back to normal temp range in a day. Her arm is still very sore.

Comment

FB_IMG_1604062260336.jpg

Just kidding Hope it works out for ya and keeps you free from this crap

Comment

I wouldn't trust an taking that gets pushed through in 7 months where all other vacines take years to get approval. Sorry I DON'T TRUST THE GOVERNMENT!!!!!!!!
                      stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

• Paul II
                        Paul II commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ahhh....those trusted folks at the FDA who brought us Thalidomide?

• rlitman
                        rlitman commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The FDA is the agency that STOPPED thalidomide from being used in the US, beyond clinical trials. That was the sole season that only 17 children were born in the us with birth defects, as opposed to over 10,000 around the rest of the world.

I heard on 880 they are going to use SHEA stadium as a vaccination location.
                      Originally posted by ChiefSailer
                      Deplorables FTW!!

Comment

i bet if you show for an appt before you are over 75 they turn you away unless phase 2 has started. My wife got it last week as a one day a week 67 year old dental asst. no problems other than 3 days of headache.
                        Last edited by pequa1; 01-12-2021, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Hit LI locations.

I heard of someone just going into a hospital and was able to get it there. No line, no wait etc. Once they start a vial, they have a short window to use it so sometimes you get lucky if it's between your arm and the garbage pail.

I would check with St Francis and NS Manhasset on your way home for shits n giggles. I forget where my wifes office were told to go but those getting it went last Friday....not sure where.
                          The escape is nowhere near complete. The inventor of LIBERAL fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 45 because the 44th never worked.)

Comment

So it looks like the side effect are very similar to Covid itself. Interesting.
                            The escape is nowhere near complete. The inventor of LIBERAL fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 45 because the 44th never worked.)

Comment

Working...
                            X