Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden may cancel interstate travel to Florida

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Originally posted by Punisher1336 View Post
    Close state borders to US citizens, open US borders to illegal aliens, can you spell C..I..V..I..L.....W...A...R...
    I wish it would start . I'm getting too old
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by Ransom View Post
      The Liberals are trying so hard to destroy Desantis..This guy is a great Governor.. common sense..Im seeing packed restaurants..bars..beaches..Businesses booming..construction Booming ..Shooting Ranges... Everything Booming..
      Mama in assisted living facility has been protected from beginning Now vaccinated ..Elderly always came first...WTF Numbers of new cases worse in NY..Biden destroy America is in full force..

      Ill add I know a few NYers who believe the bias bullshit and still support the libs..I wish they would go the fuck back to NY AND CUMHOLE.
      He is their worst nightmare for 2024 POTUS, that's what it's really about. Desantis is an in your face, no bullshit, common-sense Conservative populist like Trump with a more refined ability to communicate beyond the core Trump supporters. After 4 years of President Harris (tick tock, Joe), he'll be a contender if the Demo-fascists don't pass laws to lock in their 2020 cheating methods across the board.

      Comment


        #48
        Originally posted by Banzai View Post

        He is their worst nightmare for 2024 POTUS, that's what it's really about. Desantis is an in your face, no bullshit, common-sense Conservative populist like Trump with a more refined ability to communicate beyond the core Trump supporters. After 4 years of President Harris (tick tock, Joe), he'll be a contender if the Demo-fascists don't pass laws to lock in their 2020 cheating methods across the board.
        Exactly not only the cheating but now using Tax payer money to pay off Democratic Donors and liberal States..Apparently this new covid relief stimulus is setup to do just that..Im hearing only 9% of that Massive bill is aimed at Covid the rest is payoffs to strengthen their base

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by Ransom View Post

          Exactly not only the cheating but now using Tax payer money to pay off Democratic Donors and liberal States..Apparently this new covid relief stimulus is setup to do just that..Im hearing only 9% of that Massive bill is aimed at Covid the rest is payoffs to strengthen their base
          There's $112mil in it for a 6.5 mile extension of an underground electric railway in Silicon Valley. Why Federal money for that? What does it have to due with the Kung Flu? The whole thing is a massive payoff for Dems and blue states.

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by raceradam View Post

            There's $112mil in it for a 6.5 mile extension of an underground electric railway in Silicon Valley. Why Federal money for that? What does it have to due with the Kung Flu? The whole thing is a massive payoff for Dems and blue states.
            We certainly don't need MORE public transportation to fight a virus.

            Comment


              #51
              the bill includes a $50 million budget for environmental programs and some undocumented immigrants would be eligible to receive the proposed $1,400 stimulus checks.

              Comment

              Working...
              X