Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eric Clapton Got vaccine and taking 6 weeks to recover

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ne-safety.html
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.

Eric, you chained smoked for fifty years.
    Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

• Aquabach
      Aquabach commented
      Editing a comment
      At least he never did drugs. LOL

I guess he doesn't feel wonderful tonight?

Too soon?

Comment

• Yaphank Kid
      Yaphank Kid commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome

Originally posted by spider View Post
    Eric, you chained smoked for fifty years.
    The article said he has emphysema
    Originally posted by ChiefSailer
    Deplorables FTW!!

Comment

fool me once shame on you ,fool me twice shame on me

Comment

I ain't the "It's Science" guy, but either side holding up one-offs is just not good methodology.

Comment

Originally posted by 100MPG View Post

Yeah and he shot a ton of heroin into his arm.
          Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Originally posted by 100MPG View Post

Have you noticed the Anti Vax people are just as bad as the government?
            The government blames every death on the Chinese virus even if someone had one foot in the grave and the other on the banana peel.
            The Anti vaxers are the same way.
            Guy smokes for 60 years has emphysema but the vaccine caused all his trouble.
            He's the kind of patient that if he got the disease he'd most likely be in that small percentage of deaths.
            I'll take the 6 weeks of feeling shitty.
            Oh and when he dies of emphysema, they'll point out how he got the vaccine and died.
            "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

Yeah and he shot a ton of heroin into his arm.
              oh. that. heh.
              Originally posted by ChiefSailer
              Deplorables FTW!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

Have you noticed the Anti Vax people are just as bad as the government?
                The government blames every death on the Chinese virus even if someone had one foot in the grave and the other on the banana peel.
                The Anti vaxers are the same way.
                Guy smokes for 60 years has emphysema but the vaccine caused all his trouble.
                He's the kind of patient that if he got the disease he'd most likely be in that small percentage of deaths.
                I'll take the 6 weeks of feeling shitty.
                Oh and when he dies of emphysema, they'll point out how he got the vaccine and died.
                Like a lot of other things we deal with (illness, power outages, slump in business) ... knowing it will go away ahead of time makes all the difference. Knowing when it will go away even more so.
                But how does Clapton know if or when he will feel the way he did before the vaccine regardless of what brought it on?
                Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

But how does Clapton know if or when he will feel the way he did before the vaccine regardless of what brought it on?
                  Well... I heard him say, "Yes, I feel wonderful tonight"

LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, (closed Sundays during Covid Apocalypse)

Comment

I sat on folding floor seats around 1976 (or so), saw Eric as the headline and Carlos Santana as the warm up. They played together at the end. It was magic, and I wasn't even into mushrooms.

For those of us too young to be sent to Vietnam, those were special years for musical memories.
                    LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, (closed Sundays during Covid Apocalypse)

Comment

Working...
                    X