Well-trained sheep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well-trained sheep

Just got back from Stop n Shop. They did away with the mask required sign, the aisle direction arrows and the cashier line sign. All put in place during the scamdemic.
    My wife and I were the only customers without masks. Everyone else was still walking in the wrong counterintuitive, direction in the aisles and stood in an imaginary line for the cashier.
    We walked directly to the first open cashier since they sign was gone. Needless to say some guy with a mask on had words with me about it. I told him to show me where the sign was and that was that.
    This is no longer about the virus. It's about blind obedience and a longing to be subjugated.
    Maybe I was a dick.... but I don't care. They deserved it.
    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Agreed. Went to Roosevelt field mall last week with the wife and baby. 90% had masks. I will say at Home Depot it’s swayed the other way. A lot of maskless people. I think a lot of people are unsure of the rules so they just wear them to stay out of trouble. I carry one in my pocket when I’m not sure of the stores policy. I feel like they need a mass announcement that no stores require masks before we get back to normal. To me it seems like the default is to wear one.

Comment

• SemiAutoFetish
      SemiAutoFetish commented
      Editing a comment
      I have walked up to a few stores here and there stating they still require masks despite the new directive.....needless to say I turned around and walked away

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
    Just got back from Stop n Shop. They did away with the mask required sign, the aisle direction arrows and the cashier line sign. All put in place during the scamdemic.
    My wife and I were the only customers without masks. Everyone else was still walking in the wrong counterintuitive, direction in the aisles and stood in an imaginary line for the cashier.
    We walked directly to the first open cashier since they sign was gone. Needless to say some guy with a mask on had words with me about it. I told him to show me where the sign was and that was that.
    This is no longer about the virus. It's about blind obedience and a longing to be subjugated.
    Maybe I was a dick.... but I don't care. They deserved it.
    You need to move to a better neighborhood

I went to Stop n shop by me and 90% of people are maskless and no one gives the other any shit about it.
    As it should be.
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Its actually in-fucking-sane how many people are still wearing masks. They really have been conditioned to think we all are sick and masks are the only way to stop it.

Wait until they hear about those Fauci emails lol

Comment

• ajoe59
        ajoe59 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's the problem, they watch CNN, MSNBC, etc. so they won't hear about Fauci's emails.

I guess store mask policy threads are the new covid threads

Comment

• Barnslayer
        Barnslayer commented
        Editing a comment
        My point is Stop n Shop removed their sign requiring masks. The sheeple don't care. They love the mask and the servitude it represents.

I went to a music store on 110 to see a friend of mine in town from FL for a wedding here and pick a few. Got there when the store opened and walked in maskless. When we proceeded to head for the acoustic room, sales fellow requested a look at my vaccination card. I showed him the blank pdf one I have on my phone. His glasses were fogging up and he started to laugh.

We played for about an hour or so and them the manager came in for a listen. Turned out I knew him from 48th St. Still amazed at all the folks that want to carry on the grand tradition of masking. Insane conditioned behavior.

Regards ------------

Comment

• Barnslayer
        Barnslayer commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven't been to 48th St. in years. Are any music stores remaining? I heard Rockefeller Center bought up all the property. Sam Ash moved to W34th years ago.

• TheLevelOne
        TheLevelOne commented
        Editing a comment
        Sadly, they are all gone from 48th. I saw somewhere that Joe Bonamassa bought the Manny's Music vertical sign.

Regards --------

we were at the BayVue in Lindenhurst yesterday for lunch. No customers walked in with masks. The service person said the owner makes them wear masks to make the customers feel safe. Idiocracy.
      Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.

Comment

The only place I've been stopped has been a school board meeting. I've had no problem at many large stores and some smaller ones.

The more we go in without masks, the more people will be bold enough to breathe free.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

You need to move to a better neighborhood

I went to Stop n shop by me and 90% of people are maskless and no one gives the other any shit about it.
          As it should be.
          South Shore Trailer Crowd
          Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

• Aquabach
            Aquabach commented
            Editing a comment
            That's the first time I've been called trailer trash.
            That's okay. If the South Shore Trailer Crowd mostly don't wear masks any longer and most importantly not bother anyone that does and they don't bother us I'm proud to be trailer trash.
            BTW, All of The Hamptons are on the South Shore. I do admit that does embarrass me some.

I ran into my neighbor yesterday. He had COVID in the early days and barely survived it. His uncle died from it. He's been vaccinated. He invited me to the annual beach cookout, said he'd be wearing a mask. I'm like WTF? He said he was doing it for other people. I tried to talk sense into him, he wouldn't listen.
          Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

• Aquabach
            Aquabach commented
            Editing a comment
            Why talk sense to him? he's wearing a mask but not bothering anyone.

Originally posted by -vanguard- View Post
          Its actually in-fucking-sane how many people are still wearing masks. They really have been conditioned to think we all are sick and masks are the only way to stop it.

Wait until they hear about those Fauci emails lol
          There was a chick in my 'hood out walking alone with a mask on talking on her cell phone. IDGI

Comment

Originally posted by Vitaman View Post
          we were at the BayVue in Lindenhurst yesterday for lunch. No customers walked in with masks. The service person said the owner makes them wear masks to make the customers feel safe. Idiocracy.
          Safe from what? Either you choose to get vaccinated out of health concerns or you do not. I'm betting most ardent mask wearers are also vaccinated. Do they not trust the vaccine, or more likely, is the mask a symbol to them?

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post
            I ran into my neighbor yesterday. He had COVID in the early days and barely survived it. His uncle died from it. He's been vaccinated. He invited me to the annual beach cookout, said he'd be wearing a mask. I'm like WTF? He said he was doing it for other people. I tried to talk sense into him, he wouldn't listen.
            As I said elsewhere.... if you are vaccinated why wear a mask. If you don't trust the vaccine to work... why get it? It certainly caries some risks.

Comment

The funniest thing to me since the beginning of all this is the people driving alone with a mask on. Nothing can top that level of idiocy to me.

Comment

• Barnslayer
                Barnslayer commented
                Editing a comment
                I've even seen mask, splash shield and surgical gloves..... alone in their own car!

image_77577.jpg
              Originally posted by TheLevelOne View Post
              When we proceeded to head for the acoustic room, sales fellow requested a look at my vaccination card.
              -
              Sorry, but if anyone asks to see a vaccine card, i may just kick them in the balls (or taint)!

If I am able to control myself, I'll show them the printout of this that I keep in my pocket
              Life Member:
              American Suppressor Association
              Gun Owners of America
              Second Amendment Foundation
              National Rifle Association

Comment

• LIBIGLOU
                LIBIGLOU commented
                Editing a comment
                I'll wager more than half will think your some kind of cop.

• Fandj
                Fandj commented
                Editing a comment
                Now that would be sad
            Working...
            X