Got some great news this morning --

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TTSkipper View Post

While his name was Richard, he was not actually a dick. The kid kept to himself I think so he didn't get any verbal abuse. Honestly, for a small school, about 150 in my graduating class I honestly barely knew him.
    Still sounds like one of those names you'd write on the attendance sheet for a substitute teacher.

Dick Hurtz
    Mike Hunt
    Mike Hoch
    • To be human is to be armed.
    • Social media are the "Assault Weapons" of the First Amendment.
    • Ideology is the antithesis of intellect.

Comment

Originally posted by TTSkipper View Post

Must be the kid I went to high school with. These are pics from my senior high year book. My photo is on the right. No one ever called him Dick to his face. I can't imagine what kind of parents he had.
    I had a neighbor back when I was a kid, her name was, no shit, Ofelia Thing.
    Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

My Ex dealt with a guy in her business whose name WAS Richard Head. He would pick up the phone and say: "Dick Head here"
    I worked with a guy we CALLED Dickhead (not his real name) and he answered to it
    Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Originally posted by NRATC53 View Post
    My Ex dealt with a guy in her business whose name WAS Richard Head. He would pick up the phone and say: "Dick Head here"
    I worked with a guy we CALLED Dickhead (not his real name) and he answered to it
    Sometimes it's easier just to "own" it. Lol

Comment

• NRATC53
      NRATC53
      Grumpy Old Fart
      NRATC53 commented
      Editing a comment
      We called that guy Dickhead for a reason- He constantly lived up to it., The other guy? Yeah, I could see where if you own it, there's no place to go with it

In the original This Old House show they listed a cameraman named Dick Holden.
    Then there was race car legend Dick Trickle.
    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

• SemiAutoFetish
      SemiAutoFetish
      Donated Member
      SemiAutoFetish commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess Dick Trickle was a legend in falling short of the finish line???

• Patriot1965
      Patriot1965
      NRA LIFE MEMBER
      Patriot1965 commented
      Editing a comment
      Richard Leroy Trickle (October 27, 1941 – May 16, 2013) was an American race car driver. He raced for decades around the short tracks of Wisconsin, winning many championships along the way. Trickle competed in the ASA, ARTGO, ARCA, All Pro, IMCA, NASCAR, and USAC.

In more than an estimated 2,200 races, Trickle logged one million laps and is believed to have won over 1,200 feature races.[2] He was billed as the winningest short track driver in history.[3] Trickle's career highlights include racing to 67 wins in 1972,[4] winning seven ARTGO Championships in nine years between 1979 and 1987, winning back to back ASA AC-Delco Challenge championships in 1984 and 1985, the 1968 USAC Stock Car rookie of the year, and winning the 1989 NASCAR Rookie of the Year award in the Winston Cup Series. Trickle was nicknamed the "White Knight" as referenced by his sponsored SuperAmerica paint scheme, when he raced in Wisconsin.[5]

I went to high school with a kid named" Harry Dick"...not bullshitting, he was a nice guy and took alot of heat for that name, its hard to find a first name that works with a last name of " Dick"....hello Mr. Dick...you just cant get away from not wanting to snicker...
    You cant cure stupid, only kill it......
    Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.....

Comment

Well not that Wifey asked - but she was told hes out of the hospital ------- theres always next time ------ shit --
      NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Be careful what you wish for Karma is unforgiving.

live let live……unless he is breaking into your house .

Comment

Working...
        X