Rockwood Geo Pro 16BHG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockwood Geo Pro 16BHG

We secured our first camper from RV Wholesalers last week and are super excited! We will be picking it up in October; gonna take a drive to Illinois to pick it up in about a month. In the meantime, once been researching and getting what I need together. I'll be installing a brake controller this weekend, then order a rear view camera, tow mirrors and a Andersen WDH so I can set them up in my truck before picking up the trailer. The kids are really excited too, especially to spend weekends at the beach next year.

Congratulations.
    Make sure they set it up so the camper is level with your tow vehicle when you pick it up. 85% of the trailers I see on the road arent set up correctly. Most have too much weight forward. This dramatically affects your handling.

Comment

They sent me the level measurement of the tongue; I'll set up the Andersen Hitch based on that before I make the trip so it should be perfect when I drop it on. My pre-trip goal is to have everything on my truck end ready to go, so all I have to do is bolt up the brackets onto the A-frame and tighten the chains when I hitch up.

Comment

Looks beautiful!

Is the bump-out for the kitchen? I can't tell for sure from the pics.

Comment

Yes, the kitchen slides out

Comment

Looks like a good set up. We had out first for seven years before the kids outgrew it. Enjoy and welcome to the Road

Comment

Working...
            X