X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post
    It didn't end well for Timothy.

Grizzly-Man.jpg

I remember being in Mt McKinley Park in the 80's. Just before we got there a guy was mauled to death. Emptied a .44 magnum into the bear, bear died, but still killed him first.

Dan0351 has way more balls then me. I'd give them a wide berth.
    That guy was batshit crazy and pretty good chance he tried anally sodomizing the grizzly.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamuscull View Post

That guy was batshit crazy and pretty good chance he tried anally sodomizing the grizzly.
      It ended up the other way around.

We have black bear around our property in TN. I still follow the advice of the ranger in AK from when I was a kid, "If you make lot's of noise and are careful, they will avoid you", when I go up into the woods. (to put it into perspective, we own about 9 acres of woods that are a part of a large 10K plus acre range of knobs, there is NOTHING there)

Now the "cats" in the area, they really worry me. I don't give a fuck if it's just the bobcat, I ain't taking any chances. Those cats are sneaky mother fuckers.
      Last edited by OH UNCLE PAUL; 10-06-2016, 08:29 PM.
      The escape is half complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

... I'd bet my bottom dollar he would have voted for Obama.
        Well, then something good came of it.

No one ever wished they didn't have a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAMMO!! View Post

Well, then something good came of it.
          I differ. Now had he taken either Obama or the first wookie camping that evening rather than his girlfriend Amie...

ETA As it turns out that crazy mother fucker was from right here on Long Island. Wow, do we really raise the stupid.
          The escape is half complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

I differ. Now had he taken either Obama or the first wookie camping that evening rather than his girlfriend Amie...

ETA As it turns out that crazy mother fucker was from right here on Long Island. Wow, do we really raise the stupid.
            His father worked for NY Telephone if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
            X