Trolling keels?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trolling keels?

Does anyone have those steel "safety pin" trolling keels used for tube&worm trolling?
    Or know someone who makes them?
    Or a LI shop that has them in stock?

Thanks.
    I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
    I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

You could give Terminal Tackle in Kings Park a call on Monday 631-269-6005. Great bait and tackle shop.

Comment

You want the ones with the keels or the banana weights with the bead swivels and clip?

Comment

Originally posted by rts414 View Post
        You could give Terminal Tackle in Kings Park a call on Monday 631-269-6005. Great bait and tackle shop.
        I haven't set foot in that shop in 20 years and never would again.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Originally posted by LazyLab View Post
          You want the ones with the keels or the banana weights with the bead swivels and clip?
          I need this w/o the lead.
          Trolling_Keel.jpg

Comment

John Richie Sr. of Terminal Tackle in K.P. passed away in December. I will miss going into the shop on my annual visits for lure making supplies. His son John is going to use the shop as a warehouse for now, and only sell online after the conclusion of 50% off sales going on now. I would recommend just going online as I doubt you will find a shop anywhere on Lawnguyland that was better stocked than Terminal Tackle.
            LiDad- sounds like you had the experience there, albeit a rare one for what I know, that just about everyone had with the jerks that used to inhabit American Outdoors when it still existed.

Comment

AOS was a joke of customer svc. Their inventory was the only reason for my two purchases there in 20yrs.
              A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Comment

Did you try J&H? They're typically one of the better stocked shops on LI. I have a buddy that does a lot of TubeNWorm that I just asked also.

Comment

My buddy just got back to me and he gets them from somebody in his kayak club that makes them. The guy that makes them has a website, but they aren't on there ( eastcoastkayaktrollingtubes.com). I think you'd have to contact him via the website and he might meet up or put them in the mail. I've done sinker pours with the guy that makes them and he seems like a nice guy.

Comment

T-Man Should have what you are looking for
                    https://www.tmancustomtackle.com/
                    Also try Captain Kayak out in Sayville.

Comment

Originally posted by saltysurfman View Post
                      My buddy just got back to me and he gets them from somebody in his kayak club that makes them. The guy that makes them has a website, but they aren't on there ( eastcoastkayaktrollingtubes.com). I think you'd have to contact him via the website and he might meet up or put them in the mail. I've done sinker pours with the guy that makes them and he seems like a nice guy.
                      I think I know of that guy. I'll contact him.

Comment

Working...
                      X