No announcement yet.

Charter Boat Fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't a fan of the Codfather. The captain is a jerk and yells at you for fishing the wrong way even if you're catching fish.

I'd go with BrooklynGirl fishing in Orient. Heard good things plus big fish!

Comment

Originally posted by 100MPG View Post
      This guy just dropped his prices to rock bottom! https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoo...ostage-fishing
      What do you expect when you get on a boat captained by Tormund Giantsbane?

Comment

Ut oh, are all of our boat captains accounted for?

Comment

Thanks for all of the responses. I think I’m going to try the LI Sound in the next month or so. I’d like to do Montauk but I think I’ll wait til the kids are a little older for that trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Sig View Post

Captain Herb Hahn. This guy will put you on fish . http://www.fishingchartercoldspringharbor.com/
            I thought I’d update this thread. I wound up using Captain Herb a few weeks ago. It could have not have been more perfect. We caught quite a few fish and my daughter had a blast. It was a fantastic way to spend a morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Smallcigar View Post

I thought I’d update this thread. I wound up using Captain Herb a few weeks ago. It could have not have been more perfect. We caught quite a few fish and my daughter had a blast. It was a fantastic way to spend a morning.
              Glad you had a great time. If you want to catch fish out of Captree now, forget fishing for fluke, and go for sea bass (just make sure you have your "sea legs" if a storm is on its way).

Comment

Originally posted by Smallcigar View Post

That's awesome. Herb is a living legend in these parts. What species did you catch?
                NRA Life member

Comment

Originally posted by Sig View Post

That's awesome. Herb is a living legend in these parts. What species did you catch?
                  Caught a decent size weakfish, two fluke (one keeper), a few sea bass, a ton of porgies and some sea robins.

Comment

Working...
                  X